Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces of Me

The Beach

by mcrvicky 0 reviews

The guys have a little suprise instore for the girls

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 844 words

0Unrated
The show went great the guys were asked back to do an hour set next week and the producer seemed interested in what they could do, he said he'd check on them next week but he could see a lot of potential with the group.

"So guys why are we here?" asked Eva feeling very strange that they were at a beach late at night and the weather wasn't great either, "Well Eva, Cassie me and Gerard have something we want to ask you" "Ok Frank what is it?" "Well come with me and we'll leave Gerard and Cassie alone for a minute" "Ok".

"Cassie will you be my girlfriend?" "Oh my god Gerard yes, yes I will" Cassie kissed Gerard passionately, meanwhile further down the beach, "Eva I want to ask you something you don't have to answer it right now ok?" "Ok Frank" "Eva we haven't know each other very long but I feel like I've known you for a life time will you be my girlfriend?" "Oh Frank yes I'll be your girlfriend, but can we go back to the cars im freezing my ass off?" "Haha yes come on but we're not going home just yet we're going for coffee." So Frank and Eva walked to the cars arm in arm then had a little kiss before the left in the cars to the nearest Starbucks.

While the guys went to get coffee Eva and Cassie was having a girly talk. "Eva he asked me out im so happy he's great thank god you moved here" "Yeah Frank asked me out too of course I said yes I cant believe I have such great friends and a wonderful boyfriend" Eva said whilst tears rolled down her face. "Aww sweetie what's wrong please don't cry tell me" asked Cassie. "Well im just happy I didn't have the perfect life before I was a mess and still am I have problems and I will tell you and the guys before we get to close." The guys came back with the coffee and saw that Eva was very upset so Frank tried to comfort her but it wasn't working Eva had to let her past out. "Guys I have something to tell you im not sure if you will still want to be my friends or my boyfriend but please let me finish ok?" "Ok" they all said looking slightly nervous and worried.

"Here goes, before I move here my life was hell I had no friends, I was called allsorts of names and the last straw for me was the beatings I got everyday, I thought about slitting my wrists to end it all but I was not going to let them win. I finally turned to drink, I would go to the graveyard and drink till I could barely walk almost every night and it's a habit I need to break but I cant, im trying though and yes I did have and still do have suicidal thoughts, im also on anti-depressants and sometimes feel like taking the lot. I just need someone to help me, someone to care but I understand if you want to go" Eva sobbed "Eva we wouldn't think of leaving babe we will help you I swear I think everyone will agree" said Frank "Yeah" replied everyone feeling very upset that such a wonderful person was treated like that. "Come on lets go back to mine and we'll have a drink and try sort things out unless you don't want to drink?" asked Gerard "No drinking is fine just I don't want to everyday, maybe just at the weekend or something, I just need someone to talk with when I have problems instead of the bottom of a bottle." "I understand Eva really I do" said Gerard.

So they all went to Gerard's and had a small drink and discussed what was going to happen when they graduate in eight months, Eva was hoping to start her own band so the guys helped her discover herself musically, she was an amazing singer and could rock the guitar just as good as Frank and Ray. They also found that Cassie could sing too so the girls decided that they would be a band and Ray said he'd teach her guitar so they just needed a drummer and maybe a bass player they would be called The Black Roses. The guys would then rethink their contract and would sign with reprise after they graduated.

A.N.Ok im going to fast forward to graduation and Eva managed to get over her problems with a lot of help from the guys, the eight months was amazing, her and Frank grew closer in more ways than one, the same as Cassie and Gerard, the bond between the friends was very strong. The Black Roses Even found a drummer and bass player who just so happened to be Bob and Rays new girlfriends. Would Eva have a relapse and slip back into her depression when something bad happens in her life?
Sign up to rate and review this story