Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Forgive me if I stutter from all of the clutter in my head

I Waited So Long

by xEMOmeansALONEx 3 reviews

What you've all been waiting for. DunDunDun.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 326 words

1Hot
He pulled my shirt off and kissed me softly down my chest. I shivered beneath him. I didnt know being with a guy..was so much better then being with a girl. His touches where real. I could feel him, he was really on top of me, undoing my pants. Sliding down my boxers until I lay completely naked before him on the bed. I opened my eyes and her lips met again. I slide my tounge along his lip, wanting entrence that he soon gave me. I rolled on top of him and pulled his shirt of roughly as I straddled him. I bit his neck softly and he moaned. This, was right. It felt right. How could something like this be wrong? I can't understand why people dont like other people who are gay. It's stupid. Because..right now..I felt..better then I ever had in my life. I was hard, and he was hard. I mean, this would deff. be diffrent then being with a girl. But I could sure as hell get use to this kinda thing.

Soon, we were both naked. I smiled at him, he was now behind me. He ran his hands over my back and kissed my back. "This is gonna hurt baby.." He whispered softly into my ear. I nodded. "I'll be as gently as I can.." Then he kissed my ear and leaned back up. He slide in me softly. I clenched the covers. Oh, fuck..it hurt like hell. But soon I was moaning. It felt good after awhile, then soon I was laying ontop of him panting. It was still around..of say 3:30pm. He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled down at me. I leaned up and kissed him. "I've loved you since I first seen you.." He cooed as I began to fall aslepp in his arms. This was great.

A/N: Just a short fluff kidna thingy. (: reveiw.
Sign up to rate and review this story