Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Applications

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please read it!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 953 words

0Unrated
~~The Next Day...~~

Ashley's P.O.V

'Good morning!' I say chirpily as the door to the Way house is opened by Gerard. He doesn't look too good. 'Okay what the hell is up with you?' I ask him. He grunts and heads to my car, can't be fun to wake up in the morning to find your car is stolen. 'What's up with him?' I ask Mikey as he comes into view. 'I um h-he didn't have any coffee this morning' Mikey stutters. 'Reasonable explanation' I joke, Mikey seems really nervous around me today, I don't get why. I shrug it off as I enter the car. 'Ashes can we please stop at Starbucks on the way to school?' Gerard whines from the backseat. I smirk into the review mirror. 'We'll see'

'Miss Kingston late again!' my maths teacher booms. Cranky old bitch. I sidle past all the jocks and cheerleaders and make my way up to the back to sit with Frank. 'Okay where were you today?' he sighs. 'Coffee break' I smile, taking a sip of coffee. 'Can I have some?' Frank pouts, I smile and hand him the polystyrene cup. He takes a sip 'Better than Gee's coffee...how many sugars did he ask for this time?' Frank lowers his voice. 'Hmm...I think this time it was five sugars' I shake my head, taking back my coffee and downing the last of it.

Gerard's P.O.V

All I have to say is thank god someone put Art as my first subject on a Monday morning. I think I would literally die if I didn't.

I focus harder on my drawing...it has to be finished today if I want it to be my college application. My hand works furiously, trying to colour in the drawing as best as I can. All I can see is the paper- and the vision of my drawing coming to life...all I can say is thank god for Ashley or I would have never had the idea for the drawing.

White wedding dress splattered with blood rips and cuts in the girl's pale skin. Her hair, black, messed up slightly. Her eyes, a beautiful shade of blue, mascara running down her face. A look of shock plays on the girls features as the roses in her hands fall at her feet, turning into ashes. Behind her stands a man, tall, elegant holding a gun. I think it's my best drawing yet...and hopefully the people looking over my college application will think so too.

'Hey' I hear a girl whisper from behind. I almost jump out of my seat but quickly hide the work.

I don't want Ashley to see it, not yet anyways.

'What the fuck are you doing here?' I hiss, she pretends to pout 'Oh aren't you pleased to see me? Ms Yale sent me to ask your art teacher something and I saw you so I thought I might say hi and see what your working on?' she asks hopefully, biting her lip. I shake my head and smirk. 'No can do kiddo, college application I won't even let Frank look at it yet' I tell her, she nods 'Will we get to see it before you send it off this arvo?' she asks, hopeful again. I pretend to think about it 'Maybe' I answer casually. Of course she'll get to see it; the drawing is basically of her...just in cartoon form. 'Miss Kingston!' my art teacher yells, she's usually a very kind woman. Ashley pulls a terrified face before heading over to where my teacher is standing. I stifle a giggle and pull out the drawing. I give it my little signature in the bottom right corner. Happy with what I've done I put the drawing in an envelope so that it won't get wrecked and the jocks won't find it.

~ Frank's P.O.V~*~

'Ah there's my wittle Peter Pan!' Ashley bounces over to Gerard. I smirk; I don't think Gerard will ever quite forgive his mum for telling us those lovely stories yesterday. Gerard turns around. 'Hello sugar' he smirks at Ashley. Ashley stops dead in her tracks. 'What did you call me?' she asks, she says each word much slower than she usually does. She's angry, really angry. Gerard on the other hand doesn't even flinch. He smiles cockily at her. 'I called you sugar' he says, moving closer towards her 'Got a problem with that?' he dares questions. I hold my breath and pray that Ashley isn't going to beat him up. 'Since when have you called me sugar?' she says lightly, I let out a sigh of relief. Gerard smiles 'Since now' he replies.

'Good news!' Ashley announces at lunch. 'Oh and what news would this be?' Gerard asks, looking up from his sketchbook. 'The news where Ashes has finally sent of her college application' Ashley tells him. 'Wait you sent off your college application?' Gerard asks, looking dumbfounded. 'Yes' Ashley says, ignoring Gerard's face. 'Good going Ash...Gerard you better send yours off this arvo' I tell Gerard sternly. 'Relax Frankie I finished the drawing today, I'm sending it off tonight' Gerard tells me. 'Are you guys still coming to the rehearsal on Friday?' Neil's told me we've got another gig in January and we need to practise a lot more before we break up for Christmas. Ashley shrugs 'Yeah I'm still coming...Gee?' she turns to Gerard. 'Yeah I'm still coming' he smiles. 'Cool guys' I beam at them.

I need all the support I can get.
Sign up to rate and review this story