Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Confessing

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 3 reviews

A bit short sorry but enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 572 words

0Unrated
~~Later on that week...~~

Frank's P.O.V

'So this is Neil's house?' Ashley says, astounded. I nod. Did I forget to mention that Neil's parents are pretty damn rich...I guess I did. 'Frank! Hey there you are!' Neil says, coming from the garage. 'Hey Neil!' I say, 'You remember Ashes and Gerard?' I ask, he nods. 'How are you guys going?' Neil asks, striking up a conversation with them. 'Neil?' an unfamiliar voice calls. 'Jamia out here!' Neil yells out.

Who the hell is Jamia?

Most of her face is covered by her hair, she can't be much taller than me...that's not saying much, EVERYBODYS taller than me. 'Frank, Ash, Gerard this is my friend Jamia, Jamia the gang' Neil says. 'Hi' she says shyly, our eyes meet and I find myself blushing. Ashley and Gerard give each other "wink wink, nudge nude" gestures.

I could seriously kill them right now.


Mikey's P.O.V

I'm nervous, really nervous. I'm about to tell my best friend that I've fallen in love with his sister. Most people think what I'm about to do is brave- I on the other hand think it's idiotic and stupid. 'Hey Cameron' I starts, he's cuddling up to Chelsea on his couch...those two were fucking made for each other. 'Yeah?' he says, looking up. Blonde hair falling into his chocolate brown eyes. 'Does your sister....does she um like anyone?' I ask timidly. Cameron shrugs 'Wouldn't have a clue...why do you have a crush on her?' he smiles, an eyebrow slightly raised. 'No!' I say a little too quickly. 'Aww! Mikey has a crush!' Chelsea exclaims. 'It's more than that' I mutter under my breath. 'Didn't quite hear the last bit...did you Chezza?' Cameron asks his girlfriend. She shakes her head 'I didn't hear it either....repeat it Mikey!' she urges me.

I look down and shake my head. This is harder than I expected...but when is anything in life what you expect? 'Come on Mikey! It's not as if you've fallen in lo-'she stops when she sees my face. 'Oh my god' she says quietly. Fuck. I forgot Chelsea can read me like a book. 'What?' Cameron questions. 'You love her don't you?' Chelsea asks seriously. I nod, and finally look up. I expect Cameron to be furious, or laughing or even both. 'W-wait...you like my sister?' Cameron asks, shocked. I bet he wasn't expecting this. 'I love her' I say simply and it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 'Holy crap!' Cameron swears. 'Sorry Cam' I mumble. 'About what? We can't choose who we fall for' Cameron says wisely.

That's so true.

'Are you going to tell her?' Chelsea asks curiously. 'I don't know...I want to but what if she doesn't feel the same way?' I say nervously. 'You'll never know unless you take the chance...I mean if I hadn't told Chelsea I wouldn't be with her' Cameron tells me. I nod. 'Don't make up your mind now Mikey I know you...you tend to rush into things without thinking' Chelsea says quickly. I know she's not just referring to the drugs. 'I'll think about it' I tell her. But I've already made up my mind.

I'm telling Ashley.

Soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story