Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > YOU make me feel so good when your inside me!

on tour

by kassiepooh 5 reviews

2 weeks later they finish packing there stuff and now they are on tour

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 456 words

0Unrated
on the tour bus
after about 2 weeks we just released our new album nictoreist desire.I was sitting on the bench that was connected to the table going through my ipod looking for the right song.Kiara and Kyle were watching t.v victoria was reading a magazine and bob was playing his video game.bob 's real name is brian but he lets me call him bob i only call him bob cuz he looks like one bob has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes his face looks a little bit chubby and so those his stomach he's about my hight or maybe a lttle bite taller.Kyle was born with blond hair but dyed it black he has one piercind on his right eyebrow he's taller than me probably about 5 or 6 inches taller than me.Victoria has black shoulder length hair and a pericing on her right lip she's shorter than me by an inch and ba bit chubby on the legs.Kiara is my little sister we are 6 years apart she's around 4 feet almost 5 feet she has long brown hair her hair is up to half of her ribs she has lots of freackles on her face only around her nose area.I have black hair and a piercing on my left nose and right lip i'm 5'3 and my hair ends at below my breats and the most dufficult part i have to live with is that I"M STILL A VIRGIN.
It's not fair because victoria lost her virginty to some guy she new at her school kyle lost his virginty to some girl and bob i don't know and my little sister kiara i know she's still a virgin because she's only 8 years old but she has a boyfriend victoria has a boyfriend kyle has a girlfriend and bob has a girlfriend too so i guess i'm the only one single.
when the tour bus stoped i looked up away from my ipod so did every body else.I lookeed out side and saw a resturant called ihop then i saw another thing there was a tour bus parked in the parking lot i squinted my eyes so i could read what it said and what i read it said My Chemical Romance!
"we're her"is all i said.







Please review tell me how it is so far i know exactly what to do on my next chapter but i have to go eat now my mom is bugging me about it may be after i eat i'll right the next chapter and don't worry people sex will come very soon kassandra needs to get to know him first but just to let you know the sex will be intense!
Sign up to rate and review this story