Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The difference

the call

by Crimsonsorrow 1 review

Bob has a girlfriend who is 10 yrs younger he tells the guys. She is nervous about Bob meeting herfamily, one side is accepting hte other isnt how will the ydeal. Problems, death and fights. REVIEW...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 1084 words

0Unrated
A/N: This is the redited version i hop you like it\n\nChapter one\n\n\nFinally after a lot of hesitance and time Bob told the other My Chem. Guys about his girlfriend that he\'s been dating for about three in a half months, since the beginning of February. The thing that shocked his family and his band members and their manager Brian was that his girlfriend Natalie is ten years younger than him. At first they all looked at him in shock and not sure what to think of the coupling and if it would last or whatever it is. Ray was one of the few who had a few choice words to say to Bob about dating someone so much younger than him but eventually Bob proved that he did plan on staying with Natalie for as long as they could make the relationship last, that he truly loved her like no one before. \n\nThe band, including Brian were in the back room where they were getting ready for their concert, the tech\'s just have to set everything up before they can go on and play their hearts out. While they were talking and just doing the normal before show ritual Bob\'s phone went off, he wasn\'t there at the moment he was the last one to get ready because he didn\'t take as long as the rest of them.\n\nGerard decided to answer it, \"Hello Bob\'s answering service how can I help you?\" he said to whoever it was on the other line.\n\n\"H..Hi is Bob there?\" the girl on the line asked sniffling a bit, she obviously has been crying. \n\nTaking the phone to the bathroom where Bob was, Gerard Wondered if this girl who was crying was Bob\'s girlfriend. \"Are you Bob\'s girlfriend?\" he asked unable to hold back his curiosity any longer.\n\n\"Yes, is he...he there I really need to talk to him,\" she said desperately, need to talk to him about something that was the matter with her. \n\nKnocking on the bathroom door, Gerard waited until Bob opened it and looked at him in his kind of normal \'what do you want\' expression in place. Gerard handed him the phone, \"Its your girlfriend, she sounds really upset.\" he said to him and went back to where the other guys were.\n\n\"Natalie?\" Bob said when he entered the bathroom again and shut the door. \n\nHe could hear her slight;y crying on the other side of the line and that worried him a bit because Natalie hated to cry in front of or to let people even hear her cry whatsoever, she\'s the kind of person who hates to show weakness. \n\n\"Natalie whats wrong?\" he asked needing to know what was wrong. \n\nOnce Natalie had regained herself and wasn\'t such a blubbering mes she answered him, \"I told them about us, as you can tell it didn\'t end up so well.\" she said to him. \n\n\"What did they say to you?\" he asked sternly, already dreading what she may say, for her to cry it would take a lot for someone to say and insult her with.\n\nSniffling once again, \"They said that I was a disgrace and that I have done something unthinkable and that I shouldn\'t be dating someone ten years older than me. And that they could put you in jail since we were dating while I was still seventeen. None of them stepped in at all to stand up for me and say that they supported me, my sister wasn\'t there to do it so she doesn\'t count.\" she told him sadly.\n\n\"Natalie just ignore them, you know that isn\'t true, I love you and neither of us is bothered by the age difference.\" he told her. \n\nShe sighed, \"I know but to them this shows and proves that I am a failure and that I did turn up messed up just like they expected me to. To them I will never be good enough, just someone who can\'t do anything worth it in her life and that is fucked on both sides since both sides are Alcoholic\'s. All I want is for them to accept me Bob, is that too much to ask of my family?\" Natalie was unsure of what to think of her family anymore with what they have been saying to her lately. \n\n\"Natalie it doesn\'t matter what they say, you are worth more than everything in this world, I love you like nothing else. And you are not a failure you\'ve helped many people and have done so much even if you don\'t realize it you have.\" he said to her sincerely. \n\n\"Thank you Bob, at least I know you care and believe in me.\" she said to him. \n\n\"I\'ll always be there for you and stand by you, when I come to Minnesota and meet your family I am going to have something to say to them about what they did. It will most definitely not be a pretty sight to see.\" he said to her. \n\nShe knew that what he said was true, when he gets to meet her family he is going to blow a fuse. When someone hurts someone that he loves deeply he gets beyond pissed, it\'s on a personal level when that happens and he will do anything for his loved ones to get back at the people who hurt them or he will at least confront them about what they said in front of everyone.\n\n\"Thank you Bob I love you more than anything for everything that you\'ve done for me.\" she told him lovingly. \n\n\"Don\'t worry I will take care of you Natalie and make sure no one says anything out of line,\" he told her.\n\nSmiling, Natalie nodded. \"Bob you are too good to me at times.\" she said to him.\n\nShaking his head amused, \"No I\'m not Natalie, but I do have to go and finish getting ready for the set.\" he told her sadly.\n\n\"Alright, thank you for listening to me complain.\" she told Bob and hung up.\n\nAll during the show Bob thought of ways that he could possibly hurt Natalie\'s family for saying what they and for not helping her when one of the others were being idiots and didn\'t want to believe and support Natalie in whatever she chose to do in her life. They were too judgemental now a days, the need to learn to relax a bit and not be so uptight.
Sign up to rate and review this story