Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The difference

Concerts and Amusement Parks in Chi town

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Gerard dedicates a song to Bob's GF and the next day they are in CHi town, bob's home town

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 1522 words

0Unrated
A/: This is longer than my last chapter i hope you all like it and really pretty please will you REVIEW!! I love you all

Chapter two


The next day they arrived in Chicago for a venue, Bob was getting anxious because it was a few states away from where Natalie lived and that was their stop after Chicago. He had to be there for his girlfriend's graduation, even though he felt old because he graduated ten years ago and all that nonsense.

"So Bob," Gerard said setting a cup of coffee in front of him as he and the other guys were out hanging in a diner. "When do we get to meet this girlfriend of yours?" he asked curiously.

Since he found out Gerard has been bugging Bob constantly about meeting Natalie, he really wanted to meet her and see what it was that Bob loved so much about her. When Gerard first found out about Natalie he asked what was it about her that Bob loved so much and he just couldn't explain it. Bob had told Gerard that if he wanted to know why Natalie was so special and different from every other girl that he would have to meet her for himself, so now he is being persistent about meeting her.

"You all will get to meet her when we're in Minnesota," he told them which Gerard smiled insanely at. "Her graduation is that weekend and I think it would be right of me to be there for my own girlfriend's graduation ceremony." he said to them.

Ray nodded, "Yeah it would probably be nice of you to do so." he said to him. "I don't think she would take kindly to you not going." Ray told him as he concentrated on his drink in his hand which seemed to interest him quite a bit.

"So yeah I'm going to be going to her graduation and graduation party that weekend and she said you guys can come along." Bob told them. "I said we shouldn't have to let you losers tag along but she insisted." he said smirking at them.

Frank hit him upside the head, "You don't have to be mean about it, it's a good thing your girlfriend seems sweet and innocent unlike your big idiotic self. " he said giving him a fake evil look, he was just messing around being his normal drama queen self.

"So why was Natalie crying then last night?" Gerard asked curiously.

All the attention then turned onto Bob all wanting to know the same thing, Brian their manager was the first one who spoke. "She was crying?" he asked.

Nodding sadly Bob answered them, "Yeah her family were being idiots. She finally told them about the two of us and they weren't so happy to learn that she was dating someone who is ten years older than her." he said shaking his head.

"Her family does not like it when you go out of their comfort zone and apparently me being ten years older than her ruined that image or some shit like that. I don't know." he said to them still a bit bitter over that whole situation.

A few of the guys shook their heads at how stupid people could be; why couldn't some people just accept others as they were and who they loved instead of judging them and insulting them like Natalie's family had done to her.

"Some people need to learn to grow up and not hate or whatever their family because they don't agree with who they are dating," Mikey said shaking his head at the thought of what Natalie must be going through.

Looking at the clock Brian sighed, "Well we need to get to the venue and do sound check," he said to them.

The Chicago venue was packed with people, no surprise seeing as that Chicago is a big ass city and they are doing two venue's there one at a civic center and the other at another well known venue across from Hard Rock Cafè.

That night at the concert Gerard decided to do something for Bob so to say, well for Natalie but still it will be for the both of them. He thought what Natalie's family had done or how they reacted to her news was stupid of them so he is going to dedicate the first song of the night to her. "How are you all fucking doing tonight?" Gerard yelled into the microphone to the crowd, they all screamed and yelled.

Smiling Gerard replied back to them, "Good, well we're fucking awesome. So I have something to say. Bob here has a girlfriend whose family was a total ass to her and decided that they would be idiots and insult her. So anyone who has ever felt the same sing along to this next song, I'm Not Okay." he said and everyone screamed in excitement.

To think that five years ago or so that My Chemical Romance wasn't even a band that there was no such thing as them. That Bob was still doing tech work, Gerard working at cartoon network, Mikey going to school, Frank going to school and Ray was playing in other bands. None of them had really thought about being in a band together, hell the guys from New Jersey didn't even know Bob at the time.

It would be hard to even go back to what they were doing before they started the band, they are so into the music now that they wouldn't be able to do anything else. Over the years that they've been a band so many people, kids and adults alike have said that they helped them through some of the hardest times in their lives and that is inspiring to them. One less person will die from depression because of them because they said to live on and be strong.

The night before Bob had stayed up late talking to Natalie so he ended up sleeping in late, which he normally didn't get to do when he's on tour with the guys especially when Brian wakes them up. So when there was banging on his hotel room door and yelling for him to get up he was kind of confused since it was around eleven and usually they are up by eight-thirty nine in the morning by Brian.

"Come on you lazy ass get up and dressed and meet us down in the lobby," Frank yelled as the rest of the band members headed down in that direction.

Sighing Bob got out of bed and dressed and then headed down to the lobby like they asked him to do, not that he had any choice in the matter they would have bothered him until he would have gotten up and came with them to do whatever it is that they want him to do.

Walking down into the lobby he noticed that they now had a new addition to the group, Alicia Mikey's wife. "Bob," Alicia said and gave him a hug before going back to sitting besides Mikey.

"Alica, I didn't know you were coming." he said to her.

Mikey smiled happily that she was there with him, "Either did any of us, she just showed up unexpectedly." he told him. "So now we are going to do some things around town until we have to go to sound check and the concert." he said excitedly.

"What are we going to do then?" Bob asked as he sat down lazily in one of the chairs.

Gerard motioned to Frank, "Ask him he already has our day planned out." he said shaking his head in amusement.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!" Frank yelled making all the other people in the lobby look at the group strangely, especially Frank.

Once at the amusement park Mikey, Alicia and Bob decided to walk around a bit while the others went straight to the rides to have some fun. Alicia was interrogating Bob about his girlfriend since she;'s never met her and wants to know more about her.

"So her favorite colors are black and red, her mom is moving to Seattle at the beginning of July, has an older sister, her dad's and mom have been divorced for ten years and she loves writing?" Alicia asked bob.

Bob nodded, those were a few things about Natalie that were important. "Yeah she wants to write for a music magazine some day or some how work with music in her everyday life." he told the two of them. "It's in her blood."

Alicia nodded in understanding, that's how she is, she loves her music and if she couldn't of had it in her life either because of Mikey or a temporary bassist for From First To Last or because of the many other things she has done. All of the mistake's that she's made in her life and everything that her family said about her not being able to do what she wanted that music was a hard thing to get into; she was proud of herself when she proved them wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story