Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Idols

It's All About Us

by SoISayRockOn 0 reviews

We meet Helena...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 539 words

0Unrated
Helena's POV:

'Next out tonight: Helena!'
As Ryan left the stage passing me on his way, he acknowledged me with a helpful thumbs up. It was always the same. Every week I would rehearse like mad every day, wonder how my life had turned around so suddenly, and then on Friday night be nervous as hell before I had to go out on stage. Tonight was week 5 and there were 7 of us left. By us I mean the contestants. The six self-centred, immensely shallow 'singers' and myself. I was first on this week, the first time.
The commercial break ended and Ryan retook to the stage. 'You've heard the group performance-'
What a disaster that had been. Well not a disaster, we sung it well, except Carlene, she has to go tonight, but I always end up hating the song we have to sing. But I have no say in the matter really, I'm the only one who doesn't enjoy spending every night partying, so I'm not really part of the group, so I don't get a vote on the group song.
'So here she is, Helena singing 'All About Us' by TATU'
I stepped out of the door into the bright light, and immediately felt the burn on my cheeks. The music started and I launched the 2nd verse. I hated how we had to cut down on song time; it meant you had to leave out a verse.

If they hurt you,
They hurt me too,
So we'll rise up,
Won't stop,

And it's all about,
It's all about,
It's all about us, all about us
It's all about, all about us
All about us
And that's the thing that they can't touch
'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us, all about us
It's all about, all about us
All about us
We'll Run away if we must
'Cause you know (ah-ah)
It's all about us (It's all about us)

It's all about us (It's all about us)
In you I can trust (It's all about us)
It's all about us

I looked creepy tonight and I knew it. I mean I had the pale skin anyway cut the white powder I apply make me look dead, and the bright light only enhance that factor. My eyes were covered in black eyeliner and eyeshadow one had a birght blue lightning symbol going from my eyebrow to the middle of my cheek. My eyes had no feeling or emotion in them, I looked like a ghost. My lips had been painted with a pale pink matte gloss and dabbed with a faint blue powder. Simon will hate it.

Damn I wasn't listening to Paula and Randy's comments, but I only really pay attention to Simon anyway, ha, he hates me.
'Well I say this every week, but it's true, you're just a teeny rock bopper with no edge. Yeah you can sing, but there are people on this show destined for fame and fortune, and basically your not one of them. And lose the makeup'

*

2 hours later the results were in. As I predicted Carlene was out. The drama queen broke down in tears. Its like, get a life. And that was the end of week 5.
Sign up to rate and review this story