Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Idols

Hot Girl - 8th June

by SoISayRockOn 0 reviews

Gerard is spiralling down...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 749 words

0Unrated
'Hey Gee! Get in here, there's a girl on TV singing that song you like!'
A tired and weary Gerard Way walked into the living room on the tour bus. They had done three shows in a row and had spent the day recovering.
'What the. You called me in here to listen to a song I can listen to any time Mikey. God!'
'The girls hot though' Mikey received a punch on his arm from Alicia for that comment. He gave her a puppy-dog face and made kissy faces. Alicia was more than happy to oblige.
Gerard turned away it was awkward for him to watch his little brother living married life. But Mikey was right. The girl was hot. He checked the program info.
'American Idol. Since when do you watch this Mikes?' Gerard knew the contestants on that show were all shallow and money hunting.
Alicia broke away from lip-locking with Mikey for a second to inform Gee that Helena was the only reason she watched it. Apparently the kid had 'spunk' and 'a whole lotta talent'.
Gerard could see that but he still didn't agree with the show, it was just a money making machine. If they could work their way to the top so could anyone else.
'Hey Boys!' 10 seconds later Frank entered the room. It was always the case with Frank, you heard him before you saw him. No one knew how he did it on such a small bus.
As he seated himself down on the sofa practically on Mikey's lap, he noticed the girl on TV. 'Hey... hot girl!' Alicia gave out another punch.
'Frank you're a happily engaged man, you do not call random girls on TV hot when you're fiancé is pregnant with your child at home!'
'Sorry Mummy!'
Alicia smiled and settled down. Frank seizing the opportunity threw the pillow he was resting on at Alicia; she got up and chased him out of the room.
Mikey was left alone with Gerard. The brothers had been on awkward terms recently; Mikey knew it was because of his marriage to Alicia. Gee had just come out of a long term relationship and here was Mikey ready to swan of on a honeymoon. Gerard was lonely; he needed Mikey but would never tell him.
Gerard hadn't noticed Frank and Alicia leave. He was transfixed on the TV screen. This girl, what was her name, Helena, there was something special about her. She didn't care when Simon said she had no edge, or when Paula said that she wasn't getting better...She could only be young but she carried herself like a woman who had lost her husband in the war, the same dignified pride that an army widow carries.
'You OK Gee?' Mikey asked attentively. He had seen his brother studying the screen.
'Have you seen her Mikey? She's everything we used to be. She's young, carefree and not quite arrogant enough. When did we lose that? When did we lose all the innocence we had before the band? That's what I need in my life, something innocent and pure. Pure passion and flair. I need someone like that. I need someone like her'

*

Mikey left his brother watching TV to go find Frank. Gee was spiralling down, he was acting the same way as he did before he became severely depressed.
After a quick discussion with Frank, Mikey went to find Alicia. It wasn't hard; she always stayed on the top bunk so no one could see what she was writing in her diary.
'Lissy? I need to talk' He climbed into her bunk and held her in his arms.
'I know Mikey. You cant go'
'Alicia, I'm sorry I'm really, really sorry. It's just...Gee. He needs me. He's depressed. He thinks we've lost everything we used to have. Like we don't have the passion for it in his mind, but he doesn't realise he still has it in his heart. I just need to stay with him for a couple of weeks. We have some kind of overnight interview next week and I want to stay to do that and then we can leave. He just needs me. I'm the only one who can support him, distract him. Apart from that girl on TV. It's like he's falling for her. I'm sorry sugar'
'It's OK Mikey, I understand.'
He didn't know about the silent tears she was crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story