Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Unknown things are never meant to be known

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

everyone MAKE SURE YOU READ MY ANNOUNMENT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-14 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 442 words

1Exciting
"Gerard," the person said, having a female tone. I was on the floor, still startled by her appearance. The light was scarce; it only allowed me to see half of her face.
"Siena?" I guessed with a quiet voice. In the small amount of light I saw she nodded. "How did you..." my voice came out in a whisper.
"That's not important. Look. What you need to know is that...." She paused, as if rethinking her words. "You know what guy who saw getting shot?"
I nodded. "How can I forget it?" I said sarcastically. She didn't laugh.
"Well, there will be more things like that. First visions, then it will really happen."
I cringed, thinking about how I saved Mikey's life that night.
"Some things are easy; you might be able to stop them. But other things..." the sound of the book cracking on Mikey's door startled her. Her hair swung with her head as it whipped in the direction of the hall. She looked back to me and stood up.
"Gerard." Her voice sounded rushed and scared. "Just pay attention to your visions," she warned.
"Siena, what if-" I got caught off when she clasped her hand over my mouth.
"Help your brother. Now I must go," she said as she let her hand go. My attention turned to the hall, where my brother's shadow was now moving towards my room. I looked back at Siena. She was gone.


I looked around the room with a confused expression on my face. How the hell did she get out of here?
Mikey walked in, putting on the same expression I had. "Why are you on the floor?"
"I fell," I lied.
"Who were you talking to?" he asked again.
"No one, god Mikey you are so annoying."
That's when I noticed he was wearing long sleeves. Before he was in a tee-shirt. He was playing with the sleeves, pulling them further down.
"Are you okay?" I asked, thinking about what Siena said.
How the hell did she do that? Was she really there... or was I seeing things? Mikey heard her too, though. Or maybe it was just me.
"Mikey-" I began, but then remembered what I said not only five minutes ago. Who were you talking to? No one.
He looked at me like I started talking nonsense or something. But that seemed unimportant when mom and dad stormed through the door downstairs.
"Mikey, are you going to tell them?" I asked quietly.
"Hell no," he remarked before walking out. A small smile tinged on my face, feeling like it was the first time it happened since I turned seventeen.
Sign up to rate and review this story