Categories > Original > Fantasy > The elemental kingdoms

In the past

by kaneboy2 0 reviews

This about how the 8 elemental kingdoms fell and how a tyrant got the land.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-12 - 532 words

0Unrated
Long ago in a distant land there were 8 elemental kingdoms that were in peace. The kingdoms were Light, Dark, Water, Thunder, Fire, Air, Earth, and Rainbow (Rainbow is a element in my story cause the Light kingdom made it). But then one day the kingdom of Thunder attacked the kingdom of Darkness which then the ruler of thunder became a tyrant. Shortly after the kingdom of darkness fell, the ruler of water attacked and took over the kingdom of light. Then Thunder took over the kingdom of fire, The Thunder King was about to slay the Fire prince but was distracted and the prince fled but a few weeks later he was found and killed. Then a month later the kingdom of Earth attacked the Air kingdom which fell to the hands of the Earth kingdom and the Air Emporer was spared. Later the Water kingdom attacked the Earth kingdom and after a few days of fighting, Earth gave up and the former Earth emporer was spared. When the ruler of the Rainbow kingdom heard of the fall of the Earth kingdom, she was about to attack the Water forces when all of a sudden the Water emperor was at the front gates of her palace. He told the Rainbow princess to give up her kingdom so he could get rid of the kingdom of Thunder and have the land under his rule, and she agreed. Two monthes later there was a huge battle with Thunder and Water. On Water side there was the Water emperor, the former Earth emperor, the former Air emperor, and the former Rainbow princess. On the Thunder side there was the Thunder king and the powerful master. Soon the battle started. The Thunder forces try to ambush the Water forces but they were too smart for that. So then the Water forces send the former Earth emperor to try to get the powerful master to join the the Water kingdom but he refuse, so he killed the former Earth emperor. Then the former Air emperor attacked the Thunder king but in 5 minutes he was slain. So then they had the Rainbow princess pretend to betray the Water forces and join the Thunder forces which was sucessful but one hour after that happened she was caught so then she fought as hard as she could but then she was killed in battle. Then the Water emperor stepped forth to help her but he was too late. Soon after that he was ambushed by both the Thunder king and the powerful master and he fought as hard as he could. But then he used the power of light to help him and his enemies uesd the power of darkness and they started the fighting again. He was then about to kill the master when he was strucked by the Thunder king and then the Water emperor told the Thunder king and the powerful master that if they kill him, he and the other rulers that he killed will come back to get rid of him for once and for all. So then they both killed him and the land belong to the Thunder emperor that's what happened 15 years ago.
Sign up to rate and review this story