Categories > Original > Fantasy > The elemental kingdoms

A plan

by kaneboy2 0 reviews

The fallen rulers meet each other in the after life

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-06-16 - Updated: 2007-06-16 - 594 words

0Unrated
"I can't belive it's been 15 years since our death" said the ghost of the former rainbow princess. " I just can't belive it".
" Oh shut up all you do is just say is 'I can't belive this' and 'I can't belive that' that's all you say!" said the ghost of the former ruler of the air kingdom. "I swear you all was do that Tiana".
"You know what Hua Gai." snapped back Tiana. "I'm so tired of all your complaining it's so annoying".
"Would both of you shut up!" roared the dead ruler of earth.
"How about you Jack you always yell too." replied Hua Gai.
"Yeah" said Tiana joining Hua Gai.
"I'm telling you to be quiet because Xiao Bei and Dylan are coming soon." Jack explained
(Xiao Bei was the former ruler of light he died from illness and Dylan was the former ruler of the water kingdom.)
"Why are they coming here for?" asked Tiana.
"There are not coming here"
"Then were are they going too?"
"We are all going to Ning Castle."
"Ning Castle we'er going to Ning Castle!" said Hua Gai in a suprised way.
"Yup and Ma Cao is over there already." said Jack happily.
(Ma Cao was the prince of fire)
"Right we should go now." said Tiana.
So then Tiana, Jack, and Hua Gai left there house in the underworld and went to Ning Castle (but on the way they had to stop because there was a lost soul and it needed help).
"Finally we're here." said Hua Gai in a glad voice.
Ning Castle was a beautiful Castle in the underworld the light from the castle was a really bright golden light bright as the sun with green trees and green grass.
"Well come on we need to get inside the Castle if we want to meet them." said Jack
"Right." said Tiana and Hua Gai.
So all three of them went inside and started to head to the hallway when all of a sudden someone said "Tiana, Jack, Hua Gai your here!"
The three of them look to see who it was.
It was Ma Cao.
"Ma Cao" yelled of three of them.
"I can't belive your here." said Tiana as though it was Christmas.
"Yeah well Dylan and Xiao Bei are here and they want to see all of us now." said Ma Cao.
Then the four of them went into a really large room filled with some chairs and a large table with an urn in the middle and standing at the end of the table was Dylan and Xiao Bei.
"Hello everyone." smiled Dylan.
"I have called all of you to come here to discuss about the Thunder king Darin."
"What about him?" said Hua Gai coldly.
"Well" said Dylan "I think I know how to defeat him"
"Really how?" asked Jack hopefully
"We can't defeat him!" yelled Hua Gai "He killed us we can't do anything in that world!"
"Aw but we can by rebirth." said Dylan
"You see with the elemental gems we had we can come back to life, but there is a problem"
"What is it?" asked Ma Cao
"The gems are still in the living world" answered Dylan.
"But we still have relatives in the living world so they can get it for us and send it to this world."
"That seems to be a good idea." said Jack
"Well all in favor?" asked Xiao Bei
"Aye!" said everyone
"Right well everyone go to one of your relatives and tell them what to do." said Xiao Bei.
Sign up to rate and review this story