Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Seven Sins

More Descendants Cause Confusion

by Dessmonda 0 reviews

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" The goddess of gods asked worriedly. "Hera, we merely must give them a chance," Zeus tried to calm his wife, "after all what is the worse they could do?" "Give...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 1563 words

0Unrated
A/N: Wow...an actual update! Anyways, if you want there are dolls in my profile that show you what Samuel, Avery, Isobel, Lucy, Emily, Zeal and George look like.

Parings: I just might make you people guess...after all I have 7 new characters...

Warnings: violence, death (later on), a sick twisted mind (coughIsobelcough), cannibalism, and a tangled web of lies

More Descendants Cause Confusion

"That's not the point," Isobel replied quickly and continued, "didn't anyone ever teach you that it's rude to be late." She glared at them, clearly not impressed.

"You'll have to excuse Isobel," Avery said calmly stepping in, "she's not a very patient person. Are you people okay?"

All Jay could do was nod his head. He was confused, and it seemed as if his other six friends were as well. He couldn't believe it, he had thought that they were completely normal, but clearly they were not. How else could they know about the secret area?

Ares finally came in to training, and was accompanied by Hera and Zeus. Zeus did the introductions for the sake of the heroes. "Well I see that you've met Samuel, Avery, Isobel, Lucy, Emily, Zeal and George already at school. I'm also glade to hear that you've became friends and aquntaninses. The seven of them are descendants." Zeus spoke slowly, pausing to let the information sink in.

"So what Greek heroes are they descendants?" Jay and Odie asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"They are not descendants of Greek heroes." Hera stated softly, clearly not happy with their ancestors.

"But Mr. Zeus just said that they were descendants," Herry stated the obvious.

"They are, just not of Greek heroes." Ares barked, annoyed that everyone seemed to be dumb at the moment.

"You gods are so fickle..."

"They are descendants of the seven sins," Zeus continued ignoring Ares and Neil's comments. "Luxuria/Lust, Gula/Gluttony, Avaritia/Greed, Acedia/Sloth, Ira/Wrath, Invidia/Envy, and Superbia/Pride. Their descendants are Lucy, George, Avery, Zeal, Isobel, Emily and Samuel respectively."

"They're"

"Descendants"

"Of"

"The"

"Seven"

"Deadly"

"Sins"

Each member of the team spoke one word. They were all in shock, some how knowing that the new group of seven would each have their own unique powers. The unsettling question of why Hera and Zeus would bring in another set of descendants began to sink in.

Jay was the first to react, "But why bring them in now if Cronus is defeated..." The moment the words left his mouth Jay knew. He realized why there was 14 teens standing before the god and goddess of all gods. "He's...not...gone." Jay said slowly hopping that he was wrong. However the sad look on Hera's face confirmed that Cronus was back again. Jay could feel his heart being to sink. "But how?"

Zeus smiled sympathetic at everyone. "We felt it was best if you had some help this time. Cronus has decided to stay in Greece, and have you children go to him. The seven sins, I suppose we could call them, livid in Greece most of their lives and, perhaps, could be of some help."

"Cronus managed to some how get out of going to Tartarus. We are unsure how, but he managed. The fourteen of you will be leaving for the airport in a few hours, as your flight leaves an hour or so after that. We suggest you all go and get ready. The seven sins will meet you seven heroes at the airport." Hera continued the explanation with a sad expression. "Be careful."

The seven heroes went back to the Brownstone with a lot on their minds. There was so much information to take in, in the past little while. But mostly they all had a feeling of disbelief. They had saw the final battle, they saw the out come, yet they had been lied to by their own eyes. Nothing made sense anymore. Upon arrival back to their home, the seven of them, wordlessly, went to their rooms to prepare.

Jay and Archie ended up talking in Jay's room, once they were packed. It was they same thing they had talked about a lot lately.

"So when are you going to tell her?"

"Around the same time you tell Theresa...never"

"Never say never"

"Why do you keep bugging me to say something? Why don't you tell her how you feel? And why are we talking about this now?"

"Because Archie, this may be the end. I mean he may actually win...but I'm going to do everything I can to stop him." Jay replied fiercely. Out of the seven he had been the most quiet when they arrived back. Finally it came time to leave. Everyone loaded their belongings into Herry's truck and got in. the trip to the airport was quiet and uneventful. Their lives had changed a lot since they first met the gods, and now, in less then 12 hours their lives were changing again. It was a lot to take in.

Upon arriving at the airport the seven heroes began to check in their baggage. It went fairly quickly and they suspected the gods had something to do with it. Once they were all ready to board, the seven of them slowly made their way to where they would wait to board the plane. It was fairly quite, with Herry carry most of the carry-ons. Jay offered to carry Theresa and the two of them were walking side-by-side.

"It mostly seems like a dream..." Theresa's voice trailed off.

"I know what you mean. One moment we're normal and then we're being told that we're descendants of Greek heroes and we have to fight a megalomaniac god. Then once we defeat him, we go back to being normal and make some new friends. We find out that those friends are descendants as well and that Cronus escaped again." Jay sighed, it really was a lot to take in.

"When you say it like that is seems..."

"Weird?"

"Unbelievable?"

"Scary?"

"All of the above?"

Theresa smiled as her friends finished her sentence for her. They really had became close. Once they reached their destination, the seven heroes found their new friends already there waiting. It was a very interesting sight. Lucy was sitting on Sam's lap facing him. Zeal was lying across several chairs with his eyes closed (sleeping), and Emily was bouncing up and down on his back. George was talking to Avery, who kept covering his right eyebrow with his hair, while telling George that he couldn't eat. The most interesting was probably Isobel. She was in the middle of the room doing a perfectly straight handstand muttering something about how one plus one equalled chocolate fudge cake...

The seven quietly took seats and began talking to one another, while Odie did something on his laptop. Soon another person around their age joined them. The heroes didn't really think anything of him but Isobel jumped upright and ran towards the male.

"Peter!" Isobel cried as she jumped onto the male wrapping her arms around his neck and her feet around his waste. She was clearly surprised and happy to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming with you. Someone has to follow you people to make sure you don't get hurt." He smiled as Jay walked over to talk with him.

"You said that you were coming with us?" Jay asked, not pleased with having another person to look out for...not to mention he wasn't informed.

"Hera thought it would be for the best...we don't need you fourteen getting off track." Peter spoke with a commanding voice. "I'm Peter Lisy." He introduced himself as he pried Isobel off him. He had deep dark brown eyes that were almost black and the body of a warrior. He almost was the male version of Isobel...except his skin had a dark tan to it, while she was white.

"Isobel Kukwa," Isobel replied to Peter's greeting holding out her hand.

"Izzy, I know who you are," Peter said laughing, "you and you're siblings. I also know who you are Jay." Peter added seeing Jay was about to introduce himself. "In fact I'm surprised you seven don't recognize me..."

"Recognize you?" Archie asked puzzled, "Why would we recognize you? Did we go to school with you?"

"You could say that."

There was no more time for questions as their flight was now boarding. All fifteen people filed onto the plane with everyone else going to Greece. Samuel ended up sitting next to Jay who was sitting beside Theresa, Archie was seated between Atlanta and Avery. Isobel was supposed to sit next to Neil but her and Lucy switched palaces so Isobel was sitting next to Peter and Lucy was sitting beside Neil and Emily. George was sitting beside Herry while Odie sat beside Zeal...who appeared to be sleeping.

A/N 2: Just a small note because I will have 16 main character (including Cronus) I will be focusing on Jay, Archie, maybe Theresa and Atlanta, Peter, Isobel and Samuel...Avery, Zeal and Odie will have an important role later on. Also cookies to anyone who can figure out who Peter is...though I doubt anyone will get it. Next chapter is the plane ride...I will have about 6 scenes of everyone talking...after that Crouns makes an appearance!
Sign up to rate and review this story