Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Seven Sins

Plane Ride and Conversations

by Dessmonda 0 reviews

The seven heroes and their new friends have some pretty interesting conversations while flying to Greece...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-08-28 - Updated: 2007-08-29 - 1378 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter was rushed a bit…I started to lose interest in it…I finished the fourth chapter before this one…so yeah…it’s not very good and I couldn’t really think what to write…

Disclaimer: I do not own CoTT, but I do own the personalities of Samuel, Avery, Isobel, Emily, Lucy, Zeal and George, and I also don’t own Peter.

Warning: none in this chapter…except for maybe the last conversation…I don’t think many of you will be expecting what happens…

Plane Ride and Conversations

Jay Sam & Theresa

Once everyone had gotten settled for the trip, Jay was anticipating what would await them in Greece. He had been to the country a few times as his mother thought he should see the place where he was born. Yes, the leader was born in Greece but he doesn’t have many memories about living there.

“Earth to Jay…are you listing.” Theresa’s words cut through Jay’s thoughts.

“Sorry I was just-”

“Thinking about Cronus, I know.” Theresa interjected.

“Actually, I was thinking about going back to Greece.” Jay corrected her.

At that Theresa was a little shocked, “Really?”

“Yeah, I was born there but I don‘t have any recollection. My mom brought me back a few times though.”

For the rest of the trip Samuel mostly kept to himself…almost as if he was working on a plan of his own. Jay and Theresa began to talk about their lives before they found out they were descendants of Greek heroes. Both had different experiences but they were happy to share childhood stories from when they were six.

If Sam was board from hearing all about their childhood or if he wanted to join into the conversation, he didn’t show it. He was too busy trying to work out the finer details of how this was going to work. He really wasn’t paying attention…actually if you asked him he probably couldn’t tell you what Jay and Theresa were talking about. For him the plane ride was too long…he would have just preferred to have used Hermes’ portal but Hera had her reasons and what not.

Sighing Sam looked out the window and smiled, “Almost there…” he whispered.

Archie Atlanta & Avery

Avery was typing away at a laptop…something to do with an accounting program.

“He really is like his ansestor isn‘t he?” Atlanta pointed out to Archie.

“What do you mean?” Archie was slightly confused as he couldn’t see what Avery was typing on his laptop.

“He‘s doing something in an accounting program.” She whispered back to him smiling.

“I suppose that would count…what are you doing?” Archie suddenly snapped at Atlanta.

“I‘m poking you silly…” Atlanta replied smiling innocently as she poked Archie again.

Needless to say for the rest of the plane ride Archie poked Atlanta and vice versa. The two of the began to get into some really odd arguments about which fruit was better to eat in the morning and what movie sucked…Avery looked as if he was going to cry the more he typed on his laptop.

Neil Lucy & Emily

It seemed as if Lucy was more concerned about her appearance then she was making conversation with Neil or her sister. Emily seemed to be quite content with staring at her sister’s beautiful refection. This was all fine with Neil, it gave him more “quality Neil time”. The three of them were looking at their reflection’s in mirrors an Neil was singing along with his ipod.

Finally, when Emily was getting board and restless she began to look around the plane. Her eyes fell on Zeal who was sleeping, with his head against the window. The boy he was sitting beside, Odie, looked to be extremely board. “Well we can‘t have that…” With those words Emily excused herself, walked over to Odie, leaned across him opened her purse and feed Zeal something. “That should wake him up.” She went back to her seat where Lucy and Neil were now talking about famous companies and the model work they did.

“I‘m a free lance model.”

“Really!? You have wonderful facial features…doesn‘t he Emily?” Lucy said turning to Emily as she brought her sister into the conversation. “I was just telling Neil how the two of us are models…Isobel does some model work to but she prefers…unique photo shoots.”

“Very unique…she can pull off exotic quite well and ware some things that would look horrible on other people but make it look amazing on her.”

“We should do a photo shoot together sometime…the three of us would look amazing together. It‘s a shame we‘re not staying at the school this year. The two of you could have joined the cheerleading squad…I‘m co-captain with Theresa.”

George & Herry

Were probably the least interesting of everyone. The two had already started to become friends, bonding over their passion for food. George really liked to eat anything and, though he loved to eat it too, Herry had really began to find that he loved to cook as well. When the two of them weren’t talking about food they were arm wrestling. Herry won most of the matches but George, surprisingly beat him a few times.

Odie & Zeal

Odie spent most of the trip typing on his laptop and keeping to himself trying to come up with a strategy plan that would help. Zeal spent the majority sleeping. It wasn’t until Emily, after seeing Odie looking board, walked up the Zeal and feed him something Odie couldn’t see.

Zeal groaned and muttered, “Thanks Em…”

“Zeal wake up! The poor boy looks board…play chess or something with him.” With that she walked off.

Zeal turned to Odie, “I‘m up, suppose I should do something…do you want to play chess with me Odie?”

Odie smiled and nodded his head, “Sue I have a program on my computer…do you want to be black or white?” If Odie found it odd that Zeal was now completely awake and aware, he didn’t show it.

“I‘ll be black, you can be white,” Zeal responded feeling he should give Odie a chance.

The two boys began to play. They were about evenly matched and Zeal was surprised to find that Odie was quite the strategist. It was an interesting game and a few times it came close to being in a stalemate. The game lasted almost the rest of the flight with Zeal finally check-mating Odie’s king with his bishop.

Isobel & Peter

Isobel and Peter were talking about a wide variety of things. Including playing their favourite game at a bar, once they arrived in Greece and could sneak off.

“Avery looks so sad.” Isobel pointed out randomly.

“Maybe because you refused to sit with him” Peter tried to find a logical reason.

“I switched with Lucy who wasn’t sitting with him either.” Isobel pointed out. Before Peter could respond she had pulled herself onto his lap, so that she was facing him. Needless to say they were fairly close to one another. She smiled and leaned closer to his ear. “I‘d rather sit with you again. Were you surprised to see me?” She questioned. However, Peter never got time to respond as Isobel began to kiss his jaw softly.

Peter couldn‘t help but smile as Isobel began to kiss his jaw…it reminded him of the times they spent together. He wasn‘t sure what, but something didn‘t seem right. “Isobel don‘t…” Peter said as he pushed Isobel off his lap. “Now‘s not the time.”

“Why not? We used to do it all the time before…”

“That was before. Things have changed since you got out of Tarturus.”

A/N:. See I told you it was rushed…for those who were wondering George and Herry, and Archie Atlanta and Avery, and a bit of Theresa, Jay and Sam’s conversations were rushed…and what did you think of the ending? I hope it was unexpected. You can probably piece together who everyone is now though…
Sign up to rate and review this story