Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Hanyou?

Creation

by kristinia 0 reviews

The wolf hanyou ends up being forced by Sesshomaru to go with them and they find out she was once a human but was created into a wolf hanyou.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ayame, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 872 words

0Unrated
"What I am, is none of your business. Now leave me be, I wish to be alone." The wolf hanyou answered her ears flattening against her skull as she stepped back as Sesshomaru stepped forward. "You will answer my questions, hanyou." Sesshomaru said eyes narrowed and the wolf hanyou backed up but stopped when she heard a pebble fall down the side of the cliff. She looked over her shoulder and watched a rock fall down after her kicking it back. "I won't go with anyone. I want to be alone." The wolf hanyou said a growl riverating from her chest.

"This Sesshomaru will not repeat himself a third time." Sesshomaru said and the wolf hanyou hesitated before looking over her shoulder. "I'll go with you for now and answer your questions. Once I have answered all of your questions, i'm going to leave." The wolf hanyou stated and Sesshomaru paused before nodding his head and turning around and started walking away. Inuyasha and his friends watched amazed as the wolf hanyou followed him quietly. They then followed silently amazed that Sesshomaru got her to comply so easily.
______

Inuyasha set up a fire and then sat beside Kagome and Sesshomaru sat leaning against a tree a few feet away from them. The wolf hanyou sat away from them and watched them warily. "What do you want to know?" The wolf hanyou asked as she closed her eyes and then opened them when Sesshomaru asked," What are you?" The wolf hanyou smirked sarcastically as she answered," Don't you realize what I am? I'm a wolf hanyou of course." "You are different from other wolf hanyou's and hanyou's in general." Sesshomaru said his voice unemotional and his face a mask of indifference.

The wolf hanyou stiffened up and went unemotional as she answered," I don't see how this is any of your business." "This Sesshomaru wants to know why you are so different and this Sesshomaru will know." Sesshomaru said eyes narrowing slightly in annoyance and the wolf hanyou glared at him before slumping over and she said softly," I originally wasn't a wolf hanyou." "What? What do you mean?" Kagome asked startled and confused as the wolf hanyou answered softly," I mean, I was once a human, like you, priestess."

"How are you a wolf hanyou now, then?" Inuyasha asked confused and angry. She looked up her piercing blue eyes going through all of them and she answered," I was created." "Created?" Sesshomaru asked eyes narrowing but he relaxed inwardly when Rin sat down next to him and pressed up against him for comfort. "That's correct, I was created by the villagers of the village I used to live in." The wolf hanyou answered looking away as she looked up at the sky. "Kryn the hanyou.." Inuyasha muttered softly.

"What were you before you were created as a wolf hanyou? Do you remember anything before then?" Kagome asked softly and calmly. "I was a miko, or a priestess. Whatever you wanted to call it. I remember being a protector of the weak... someone people could talk to and confide anything in." Kryn answered softly as sadness tinted her eyes. "Something bad happened, didn't it?" Sango asked softly and comforting. "I don't or need friends or comfort! If that is all i'll be leaving now!" Kryn snapped and Sesshomaru stared at her calmly before saying," Do what you wish."

She stood up and stormed away her clawed hands clentched into fists tightly and after she was gone, Inuyasha stated," She was on the verge of crying. I smelt her tears and could sense her pain and regret. What would of happened that would cause her pain and cause her to regret?" "..." No one answered seeing that they didn't have a answer considering they didn't know her that well or know anything about her. Sesshomaru stood up and picked Rin up seeing that she had fallen asleep. Inuyasha and his friends watched as he put her on Ah-Un and he started walking away.

"Leaving already, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked taunting and Kagome sat beside him, head resting on his shoulder and he fought back a blush that was crawling up his cheeks. Sesshomaru didn't pause nor did he answer as he disappeared from their sight.
_______

Kryn's eyes burned as she stormed into a forest and soon punched a tree and when she pulled her fist away there was a hole in the tree. "Damn it." Kryn said as she punched the tree over and over before she fell to her knee's and she lifted her clawed hands in front of her face and stared at them. The one she had been punching with was scratched up and bloody. Her eyes burned and she lifted her clean hand to her face only to feel tears falling down her cheeks. "Why am I crying? I haven't cried in so long not ever since, I was created." Kryn said softly.

Kryn closed her eyes tightly as she thought,"Please let this be a dream.. let it all be a bad dream." She curled up in a ball at the base of the tree she had just punched and looked at her hand wounds before falling into a fitfull sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story