Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Hanyou?

Kagome's Powers and Rin's surprise!

by kristinia 0 reviews

They run into Kryn again but when they do she is fighting against Kagura, injured. Jumping in to help her, Kryn faints during the battle and now they have to take care of her until she wakes up aga...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Ayame, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 1616 words

0Unrated
"I wonder what Kryn is doing right now." Kagome said looking up at the sky pondering as she walked beside Inuyasha. "Who knows and who cares?" Inuyasha asked grumbling and Kagome twitched as she answered," Well Inuyasha... for one I care." Inuyasha twitched at her tone but didn't say anything else as Sango said," Well Kagome, we don't know. But I to, wonder what she is doing right now and if she is alright. This world is dangerous for hanyous to exist."

Inuyasha's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he put his hands in his other sleeve crossing his arms as he pondered in silence. "Inuyasha?" Kagome asked her tone full of worry and concern. "It's nothing, Kagome. But I do agree with Sango, it's dangerous for hanyou's to exist in our world, during our time." Inuyasha answered and Sango bit her lip guilty and she said softly," Inuyasha I didn't mean.." Inuyasha cut her off and said," It's alright, Sango. You spoke the truth about us, hanyou's."

"But she isn't just any kind of hanyou. She is not just any wolf hanyou. She was created, so the rules may not apply to her." Miroku said intervening in the conversation and Kagome shook her head as Inuyasha said venehmently," No the rules apply to her as well, even if she is created. Just by being a hanyou, you are hated by both humans and demons. Wanted by neither, you have to create your own world. Your own place to live in."

"Inuyasha I meant no offense to you." Miroku said and Inuyasha's shoulders relaxed as he said," I know but I spoke the truth." "Inuyasha but you are wrong." Kagome said and Inuyasha stopped as he turned to face her confused and he asked," What do you mean?" "I mean.. Inuyasha you aren't alone anymore. You have me, Shippou, Miroku, Sango, Kilala and the many friends we have made on our adventures." Kagome answered looking down blushing lightly.

Inuyasha looked at her surprised before his golden amber eyes softened and he pulled her to his chest and he whispered to her," Kagome... thank you." Kagome turned a deeper red but returned his embrace as she said," Your welocme, Inuyasha."
_____

Hours later, Inuyasha stops, his ears twitching and he sniffs the air. "Inuyasha? Is something wrong?" Kagome asked concerned and worried as Inuyasha stiffened and he answered," Kryn is fighting Kagura." "Should we go help her?" Sango asked clutching her Hiraikotsu firmly in one hand. "Of course, Kagura, is also our enemy." Inuyasha answered and the others smiled before taking off after getting situated.
________

Inuyasha skidded to a halt as he watched Kryn dodge one of Kagura's Dance of the Dragon's. She seemed to be injured as she moved slowly and sloppy, barely dodging the attacks. Inuyasha pulled out Tetsusaiga, which it transformed and he said," Come on, she could use some help!" Sango nodded and threw her boomerang as she yelled," Hiraikotsu!" At that Kryn turned to look at them and she frowned before turning back to Kagura and dodging another attack once more.

Kryn grimaced before falling to one knee and holding her side. "Damn it! If I don't end this soon, she'll kill me! Why is she after me anyways?" Kryn thought before standing up and still holding her side with one clawed hand she asked angrily," What do you want? Why are you trying to kill me? I haven't done anything to you." "That is what, Naraku wants. He thinks you are going to be trouble later on, so he wants you dead before you can cause him any trouble." Kagura answered bored as she sent another attack at her.

"Naraku? Who the hell is that?" Kryn asked as she dodged the attack and Inuyasha swung his sword at Kagura who dodged and she answered," He's my creator, or as you can say it, my father." Kagome pulled a arrow back on her bow before releasing it and blue purifying energy surrounded the arrow and went towards Kagura. Kagura frowned and tched before dodging and Kagome frowned in disappointment. Kryn grimaced as blood pulled at her feet, her blood dripping from her side wound.

Her eyes dulled before she fell forward and landed in her small pool of blood which was growing, unconcious. "Heh.. let's finish her off now." Kagura said sending another Dance of the Dragon's at the unconcious Kryn. "Inuyasha! Kryn!" Sango and Miroku yelled. Kagome turned and her eyes widened. She then took off towards Kryn and stood in front of her. "Kagome no!" Shippou yelled and Inuyasha turned at that only for his eyes to widen.

"KAGOME!!" Inuyasha yelled taking off towards her and Kagome's eyes wavered as she dropped her bow and arrows. She put her hands in front of her and closed her eyes frowning in concentration. Inuyasha stopped in place and they all watched amazed as blue purifying miko powers flowed from Kagome's hands and made a curved shield in front of Kagome and it went all the way around Kagome and Kryn, making a circular shield.

"Kagome..." Sango said whispering in shocked awe as Kagome opened her eyes which were glowing a light blue. Kagura's Dance of the Dragon's hit the purifying miko power shield and it automatically disintergrated and turned into sakura blossoms. Kagura's eyes wavered as she pulled a feather and it grew. She jumped on it and said," This isn't over yet, Kryn. I will kill you." She then took off and Kagome's eyes went back to normal and the shield disappeared.

"Wow... it actually worked." Kagome said as she looked at her hands and a angry tick mark appeared on Inuyasha's forehead at that. "You didn't even know if that would work?!" Inuyasha asked angrily and Kagome looked up at him blinking innocently before smiling and she answered," I hadn't perfected it and I didn't know if it would work." Inuyasha suddenly pulled Kagome to his chest and Kagome asked shocked," Inuyasha?" "I thought... I thought we were going to lose you, Kagome." Inuyasha answered softly his ears flattening against his skull.

Kagome smiled a little as she wrapped her arms around Inuyasha and she said," Inuyasha, I had to take the chance. To prove to Kryn that friends are worth it." Inuyasha pulled back and put Tetsusaiga up before kneeling before Kagome and she climbed up on his back. He easily picked Kryn up and walked over to Kilala and Sango with Miroku and Shippou were already on. He put Kryn before Sango and said," I don't trust Miroku with her." Sango and Kagome giggled as Miroku sighed and said," So mistrusting of me, Inuyasha."

They took off as Sango held Kryn to Kilala and made sure she didn't fall off.
__________

"How is she Kaede?" Kagome asked concerned as Kaede put a cool cloth on Kryn's forehead and Kaede turned to them and answered," She is running, i'm afraid. Where did ye find her again?" "She was fighting, Kagura the wind sorceress, one of Naraku's 'children'." Inuyasha answered and Kaede nodded her head as she said," I see." Inuyasha's ears twitched back and forth as he said," Sesshomaru and that human woman are coming." Everyone looked up shocked as Kagome asked," But why?"

"I have no idea." Inuyasha answered his eyes narrowing as he clutched his Tetsusaiga and was about to stand up when suddenly Sesshomaru stepped inside followed by a pale but radiant Rin. Kagome stood up and went to Rin as she asked concerned," Rin are you alright? You look pale." "She keeps getting sick in the morning. What is wrong with, Rin?" Sesshomaru asked frowning slightly as Kagome, Kaede and Sango looked up at him shocked after he said she had been getting sicked in the morning.

"Are you sure it's in the morning?" Kagome asked carefully and that only seemed to make Sesshomaru even angrier as he answered with a question," You dare go against what this Sesshomaru, has told you?" "A-ah! N-no not at all, Sesshomaru! It's just that..." Kagome trailed off and Kaede finished calmly," Rin is pregnant." Silence fell over everyone as Rin blinked and looked between the shocked faces of Inuyasha and his friends. "Lord Sesshomaru...? Why do they look so shocked?" Rin asked innocently which caused everyone to blink.

Rin acted as if her being pregnant was no big deal, but was even wierder was that Sesshomaru wasn't going on a rampage. Rin leaned against Sesshomaru and he steadied her as he took a few moments to think over a answer before finally answering," They are ignorant, Rin, ignore them." Rin smiled as she said," Yes, Lord Sesshomaru!" Sesshomaru turned around and started leaving, being quickly followed by Rin only for the two to pause when Inuyasha asked," Who is the father, Sesshomaru?! Are you not going to kill the one who did this to Rin? Right it's Rin?"

Kagome nodded her head quickly and Sesshomaru paused as he looked over his shoulder a wierd smirk on his face as he finally answered," Inuyasha, this one doesn't go around killing this one's self." Sesshomaru followed by Rin then left leaving Inuyasha and his friends stunned. "Sesshomaru... is the... father... of Rin's... child?" Kagome asked weakly and Kaede still calm answered calmly," Of course, he said it himself. Do not be shocked, for ye all, should have seen this coming."

"Well... I sort of did... but it's still hard to accept. Sesshomaru used to hate, even loathe all humans, and now... he's mated to one and has pregnated her." Inuyasha explained frowning as he looked up at the roof of the hut and everyone fell silent as they pondered what they had just learned.
Sign up to rate and review this story