Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash [Wish You Were Here]

Pretty In Punk

by xSixteenxCandlesx 3 reviews

Gabrielle meets some new people. Hmm, I wonder who they are..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 282 words

0Unrated
Pete's P.O.V

"Okay guys, welcome to New York City!"

Yeah, sure. You mean, New York Shitty.

We had finally arrived at our first destination, and I'm obviously the least excited out of the four of us. Sure, I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of us, but it's just my concience that's bugging me about Bri.

"Aw, come on, Pete! Lighten up, would ya?! Aren't you the least bit excited to be spending a whole 3 months with me!?!! A blessing, I'm sure," Patrick exclaimed sarcastically, obtaining a threatening glare from yours truly.

"Shut your yap, Patrick. I'm not in the mood."

"Fine then, be that way, Mr. Happy Camper!"

Again with the sarcasm.

....Remind me again why i gave into this??



Gabrielle's P.O.V

Wow. Blue hair sure is.....Vibrant.

So, day one off operation: New Identity. Where to go, who to see?

As I walked around town, I noticed the bulletin board had a new announcement. There was going to be a concert at a local pub, with a new band performing. Panic...Something or other at 7:30...Just enough time to get something to eat and get myself down there.

After downing a quick BigMac, I headed over. The place was blocked! More than I would have expected. Plus, the band was great!

Following the show, I snuck backstage to meet the guys of the band, and they all introduced themselves very nicely. There was Brendon, the lead singer, Ryan, the lyricist, back-up singer and lead guitarist, Spencer, the drummer, and Brent, the awfully grumpy bass player.

"Hi," I said, shaking everyone's hand except Brent's, "I'm...Bri. Bri Peters. Nice to meet you guys."

..Here goes nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story