Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash [Wish You Were Here]

Switchblades & Infidelity

by xSixteenxCandlesx 1 review

Ryan's in love. Gabrielle's battling her conscience, and Fall Out Boy performs.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 262 words

0Unrated
Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Bri Peters..Cute name.." Ryan grinned shyly.
"Thanks, yours is cuter though.." I grinned as well, as my cheeks started to blush a vibrant red.
"Well, I don't think so.." he mumbled, when he too started to blush.
"Would you like to go to get something to eat with us?"
"I'd love to!"
"Stop it!" my concience screamed at me, "You're with Peter! You can't suddenly fall in love with this Ryan Ross guy!" But, I don't like Ryan....Right??


Peter's P.O.V
The surprising vibrance of squeeling fans greeted us as we jumped on stage.
"Hey guys, we're Fall Out Boy, and this is Sugar We're Going Down!!"
As the rest of us played the intro, I glanced at Patrick as he took a deep breath before belting the first lines of the song..
"Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've, Been dying to tell you anything, you wanna hear, cause that's just who I am this week..."
We all got a shot of pride as the last chord of the song died out and thundrous applause followed. We all grinned at each other, every one of us thinking, "
This is the life.."

Ryan's P.O.V
Bri Peters... I've never heard of her before, but she was amazing. She was absolutly breathtaking, and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had the most amazing smile, and I loved her nice, laid-back attitude.
You know, I've never really believed in love at first sight, but I could be living it right now..
Sign up to rate and review this story