Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everlasting love

Darkness

by xayurax 0 reviews

The better and extended version of the decision.As before Akemi runs away from haome from her father and meets Deidara in the forest.Soon love sprouts but will it last?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 278 words

-1MarySue
Akemi sat on her bed with her head in her hands crying.To her father she wasn't good enough,she was a waste of time.

She might have become Gennin,then Chunnin and soon to be Jounin in the matter of a year but according to her father she was pathetic.

The thing that hurt her the most,that broke her heart into a million pieces was when he said those words.The ones you say when you absolutely despise someone.

"Why were you born?I wasted my time trying to bring something like you up!"

No more.Akemi was severnteen in a few weeks and on the morning of her birthday she was going to leave Konoha and be independant.Well thats what she thought.

It was the day of her birthday,November 25th.Today she was severnteen.Today she was going to run away forever.

The time was now four thirty am.She hadn't slept all night.When it turned midnight she sang Happy Birthday to herself.This was the only one she was going to get again

Akemi decide it was time to go.She picked up her backpack.Everything she thought she would need was inside it.All the "essentials" that a girl needed

Taking one last look around her room,Akemi opened her window and hopped onto the ledge.Never again would she go within a few meters of that house,come to think of it,within a few meters of her father.

She lept down quietly onto the grass.She crouched for a second,just making sure there was nobody about.She doubted this somehow considering it was early in the morning.

Sign up to rate and review this story