Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everlasting love

late birthday hunny

by xayurax 0 reviews

This part of the story is where Akemi meets a very handsome man(according to her)

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 663 words

0Unrated
Akemi had been walking for hours.It was now ten twenty-four and she decided to get some sleep.She sat down and leant against the nearest tree.

Slowly but surely her eyes began to close and her body to relax.Within a few minutes she was drifting away to sleep.

Little did she no that there was somebody watching her.Out in the trees Deidara watched as she occasionaly tossed and turned against the trunk.He made the decision that it was time to get a better look.

He jumped down from the branch he was sat on.He took a few steps closer so he was only a few yards away.Then he saw her perfectly.

Her layered hair spread across the trunk of the tree.Her arms lying across her stomach as if she was feeling the cold.Her legs tucked in slightly towards her chest.

Suddenly Deidara had a sudden urge to touch the delicate woman.He felt something in the pit of his stomach,like he had been punched.He could't describe this feeling himself,but he knew one thing.He had never felt this way about a girl before.

He took a few steps closer.Akemi was awake.She didn't show it because her eyes were closed.She knew there was a man only a few feet away from her and that he might be dangerous.She knew she could die right now.The only thing she didn't know was what to do.

Her brain said move but her heart said no.Listening to her brain she suddenly lunged herself up.So suddenly that she suprised even herself let alone the stranger before her.

They both stood there for a second,Akemi weilding a kunai at Deidara.He didn't look suprised.

"Who are you?"Akemi asked the man.Thinking the cloak and the red clouds had gave it away he replied with a simple
"Who do you think yeah?"

This puzzeled her.She had never seen him before in her life.She shot him a confused glance.After a while he spoke.

"You really dont know do you?"

"No"She replied

"Put the kunai down and i'll tell you yeah."

Deidara walked over to the tree Akemi had rested against and sat down.

"I'm Deidara.I am a member of the Akatsuki yeah."

Bewildered Akemi stood for a second before sitting down,then she replied.

"I'm sorry,what's the Akatsuki?"

Deidara gave a slight smirk as if to say one more word and you will be blown up with one of my bombs,but he wouldn't waste one of his creations of art on her.

"Don't play dumb."He said in a tone as if he was just insulted.

"I'm not playing dumb"She said calmly"I have never heard of you before."

Deidara decided it was best to explain considering he had nothig else to do at that moment in time.

"The Akatsuki is an organisation yeah.It consists of evil powerful S-class missing nin.There are also the occasional freaks yeah"

Akemi didn't know what to say."So which one are you?"she stuttered out trying not to be rude.

Deidara gave her a strange stare.

"Both yeah"He said simply

Akemi was now really puzzeled and Deidara could see that.He began to unzip the top part of his cloak so she could see his face.

She was now well and truely speechless.Never had she seen a man as good looking as him.His eyes penetrating her skin making her blush.(Although you couldn't see it in the dark)His lips so fine that she wanted to touch them with her own.Then there was a long blond fringe that hung over his left eye and rock village headband.

"I am a freak yeah"He said awakening her from her fantasies.

"W..Why are you a freak?"Akemi asked him.

He held up his hands so she could see them.

"Because of these yeah."
Sign up to rate and review this story