Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everlasting love

The hands of beauty

by xayurax 0 reviews

Deidara has a strange feeling to open himself up to akemi but will it help her understand his feelings

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 542 words

0Unrated
Deidara held up one of his hand's at Akemi.He watched as she crawled closer to take a look at the mouths on the palms of his hands.

"So how long hve they been there?"she asked quizically.He stared in amazment.Everybody he had ever defeated had been disgusted by them but she was almost admireing them.

"I don't know yeah,ever since i was little i had them yeah"

Still examining them Akemi too a hold of Deidara's hand to take an even closer look.A tounge flickered out from one of the holes.Akemi didn't jump or look disgusted.

"So you don't find them disgusting?Everyone i have ever fought said they were mingin yeah"

"They are not mingin,"she replied."They're unique.Everybody is different."

"Less about me yeah,what about you,why are you here?I mean how old are you yeah and what are you doing out here on your own?"

Akemi didn't seem to want to answer him but she made herself.

"I'm Akemi,i turned severnteen today."

"Oh happy birthday,so what are you doing out here?"

"Ever since i was a little girl i had been bullied by my father.About a year ago after being independant for so long my family moved to Konoha.He said we could turn over a new leaf and try to get on even though he was the one who caused all the arguments."

Akemi took a breath staring up into the trees.She took a few seconds before she spoke again.Deidara knew this was hard for her.

"Not long after we moved he started again.Because i was from outside i had to start at Gennin and work my way up.I reached Chunnin and was nominated to become Jounin before i left.I told him this and he replied by saying i was pathetic and i should have become Jounin a long time ago"

Akemi took another breath and then stared Deidara straight in the face and continued her story."

Trying not to cry even though there was already tears coming from her eyes she said,

"He said he wasted his time trying to bring me up."Then she burst into a fit of uncontrolable crying.

Diedara then did something that would have suprised all the Akatsuki if they were there.

He stood up and walked over to her,sat down next to her and put his arms around her body.She instantly took notice and switched to crying into his arms.

They sat there for a while before Akemi straightened herself up to look at him.

"Thank you."She whispered.

Neither of them knew what happened next.Akemi got closer to Deidara and kissed him.After 3 seconds Akemi pulled away.She stared at the ground as Deidara blushed madly.

"Why did you do that yeah?"Deidara asked in a slight cheeky style.

Akemi blushed madly like she had just ate the curry of life and was about to faint.

"I don't know" she replied in a quiet tone.

"Now it's my turn."Deidara said.

Before Akemi could say anything Deidara had her pinned up against the tree kissing her eraticly.Akemi didn't even bother trying to move because,well,she was enjoying it.
Sign up to rate and review this story