Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

I Wear Scarves And Hoods Cuz It's The Only Poker Face I Got Left

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

tHIS iS mE wRITING nOW!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 672 words

0Unrated
CHELSEA'S P.O.V

I walked downstairs to get an ice cream bar. It was 12:30PM but I just couldn't sleep. I wouldn't be content until HE was holding me. It was always like that.

But anyhow, I walked downstairs to see someone sleeping on the couch. I walked over to see who it was and saw it was Pete. He looked so peaceful and young. I half smiled but contained myself. Walking back to the kitchen, I let my mind wander.

What I really wanted was to have him in my arms and whisper old or new song lyrics to me. The last thing he whispered to me before....THIS happened was:


We all take leaps and hope to god we can fly. In the end it'll just be me and you, setting in a honeymoon.


He mumbled from the couch and turned over. I stopped and shut my eyes. Who knows what would've happened had he woken up.

I opened the freezer and pulled out my ice cream. Strawberry cheesecake. I unwrapped it slowly. While licking the wrapper, I walked back into the living room. I sat in the chair across from Pete and ate my ice cream.

Life was just so confusing right now. I mean, I just broke up with the man I loved before he knew me (who cheated on me with my worst enemy), made out with Patrick(who has a girl friend), and I wanted Pete back so bad. Just sitting across from him eating my ice cream made me crave his touch.

Was it insecurity?

Was it truly love?

Was it obsession(like Brendon said)?

Was he really the one I wanted?

Why did I kiss Patrick?

I don't consider him more than a good friend, right?

By the time I finished asking all of those questions in my head, I was finished my ice cream. So I went up to my room and finally fell asleep.



PETE'S P.O.V

"Erin, how'd the pictures go?" I asked not looking up from my bowl of Froot Loops.

I tried to avoid conversation about last night. Both Patrick and Chelsea were eating breakfast at the same table as me.

"Great! You wanna see? When Andy wakes up we have to pick one out." Erin smiled trying to be positive. She was always optimistic. It always made me happy.

Shoving a spoonful (possibly more) of the cereal in my mouth I nodded. Anything to keep my mind off last night and the awkwardness that sat before us.

Erin handed me the pictures and smiled kindly.

"Can I see them after?" Chelsea asked. Erin nodded.

Her voice.

I knew she was there. Watching me sleep. She had been eating a strawberry cheesecake ice cream bar. I knew it.

"I like this one." I said pointing to one of the two of them hugging. Eirn giggled and handed the pictures to Chelsea. The one I liked was on top.

"This one? They are getting married Peter, not going to prom. They should be closer!" Chelsea looked at me like everyone else did. Like I was a freak. I cringed slightly hurt.

"Well, we don't want them to be KISSING now would we?" I replied, getting into subjects I didn't even mean to. Erin tried to interject and Patrick ran up to his room. Chelsea stood up now. I followed suit.

"ERIN'S PICTURES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!" She yelled.

"MAYBE I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!" I should really think about thinking before speaking.

"YOU MEDIA WHORE!" She screamed and ran off to her room.

"GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SKANK!" I yelled back. Erin looked at me in surprise. I looked back with wide eyes.

"Peter..." She said.

"I didn't mean to say that." I said quietly and slumped back down into my chair. I pushed the cereal away forcefully, spilling it all over the table. I folded my arms and rested my head. I started to heave and sob. God, I'm such a baby.


Alrighty, Erin. You're turn?
Sign up to rate and review this story