Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Now Hold on to Me, Pretty Baby (Sequel to Fall Out Love)

Episode #1: The Wholesome Newlyweds Image

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

Vie and Andy surrendered to Jim and filmed their reality show, entitled "Beauty and The Rockstar" (oh, that's clever) and neither Vie, Ry, Patrick, Andy or Jim are pleased.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 620 words

0Unrated
Andy walked in the room, to see cameras everywhere. This did startle him, but it wasn't something he sought after. He put on a cheesy smile and said to the camera: "Hello America. My name is Andy Hurley and this is my home." He walked towards to table where Vie was sorting bills. "And this is my lovely wife, Vie."
Vie also posed a smile and said to Andy, "Hi sugarlumpkins!" she then tried not to barf at the disgusting pet name and told the camera, with her sham smile, "We are really glad to have America join us on our lives together."
The doorbell rang. "Oh golly gee! I wonder who that is!" Andy said in a voice comparable to Ward Cleaver. "Oh golly gee! It's Patrick and Ry!
"Oh golly gee?" Patrick whispered to Andy.
"It's in the manual to surviving this prison, I mean, script." Andy whispered.
"O-kay." Patrick said, wishing he hadn't done this.
"Hello Andy and Vie! Riley and I have come to visit our best friends!" Patrick told them, with a counterfiet smile.
"We," Riley began to say, then nudged Patrick, "Or should I say I baked these vegan cookies all by myself!"
"Well, then we should watch our friends closely. Cause some of us aren't known for our culinary skills." Patrick responded to Ry.
Ry looked to argue with him, but then she heard a laugh track being played. "Reality shows don't have laugh tracks!" Ry yelled at Jim, standing there viewing everything going on in the kitchen.
"They don't?" Patrick asked her.
"They don't." Ry answered.
"What are you doing? Filming a f*ing sitcom?" Andy yelled at the camera hysterically.
"Andy, dear, settle down and have some coffee." Vie told her husband.
"Oh, this is all your fault!" Ry turned to yell at Patrick.
"My fault?"
"You have to be so dang funny! Now you've got Andy cursing out the camera all because you have to make a dumb joke about my cooking!"
"Maybe it's true!" Patrick defended himself.
"Maybe it's not!" Riley yelled, stuffed a cookie in his mouth and stormed out of the house.
"Sweetie! I was wrong! These cookies are good! Really!" Patrick yelled apologetically at her, trying to get her to come back.

Ry was sitting on the couch, looking through a photo album of the show. She looked at her, Ash, Misery Signals, Brie, Cow, Vie and her in each other's rooms, messing around with cameras. There were pictures of them playing with popsicles, eyeliner, pencils, you name it, they posed with it.
She smiled at the pictures of her and her friends from the show.
She turned the page and there were pictures of her and Patrick at Disneyland. Their picture from Splash Mountain, Screamin' California, and the pictures they took in a photo booth.
Ry and Patrick were laughing, with only a two-millimeter distance.
Ry playfully bit his ear, as Patrick put on his "orgasm" face as the fans called it.
They jokingly put on the "Pick & Dew" faces as they called it, with them imitating gossiping and giving catty remarks.
The last picture was of them kissing each other on the lips.
Ry smiled, when Patrick came in and asked, "Do you remember that?"
"Yeah." Ry answered. "It seemed so easy and carefree back then. What happened?"
Patrick was about to answer, but then he went back and remembered his talk with Jim. "I can do any legal or lethal to seperate you two." Patrick thought about it, and began to wonder if the reality show was that. A scam to tear him and Ry apart.
"I don't know, sweetie." He innocently told her, then the two kissed and cuddled while watching TV.
Sign up to rate and review this story