Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More than just a camping trip

Weakness Revelled

by Korikian 0 reviews

Umm a continuation where things start to get really awkward between Atlanta and Archie and umm thats really it

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 874 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Weakness revelled

I really hope that this chapter is a little more exciting than the 1st one I hope you enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" soooo Atlanta truth or dare ?" Asked Theresa grinning slyly.

"Umm I guess dare" said Atlanta nervously as she remembered how nasty Theresa's dares could get.

"okay I dare you to go stuff a pair of Harry's socks in your mouth" said Theresa evilly

"No way!" shouted Harry from the other tent " nobody touches my socks and we can hear everything your saying!"

"Hey dream on Harry I'd never even touch your nasty socks in a million years!" shouted Atlanta "I'd rather marry Cronus!"

"shhh Atlanta" whispered Theresa "well if you aren't going to do that then .... You have to go kiss Archie on the cheek!!"

"What! Why that?" asked Atlanta

"Because I said so and it's either that or Harry's socks" giggled Theresa " now you better go do it now because there he is"

"No way Theresa!" yelled Atlanta.

"oh Archie! Atlanta wants to see you" sang Theresa ( I know that sounds kinda weird but you get what I mean) as she pushed Atlanta out side the tent right into Archie.

"Oh hey Atlanta what's up?" asked Archie confused

"ummm nothing just ....uh look at that!" said Atlanta pointing at a flock of birds

"Huh" said Archie turning his head just as Atlanta leaned in and kissed him on that cheek. "I don't see anyth... what the Atlanta??? What was that?"

"umm what was what Archie?" asked Atlanta trying to hide her face going red

"oh well I thought that you just kis..." Archie trailed of " umm nothing Atlanta I was just imagining things, well cya"

Atlanta breathed a huge sigh of relief that Archie didn't notice and dashed into the tent ready to kill Theresa for making her do that.

"sooo how was it?" asked Theresa grinning devilishly " did he say anything?"

"No he didn't even notice really" answered Atlanta "and it's a good thing to. That one thing could of ruined our whole friendship!"

"oh your just paranoid" said Theresa

"anyway now its my turn, Truth or Dare Theresa" grinned Atlanta evily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys" said Archie as he walked into the large tent that he and the guys were staying in

"Hey Archie," said Jay "what's with the confused look?"

"Yeah, you look like you just saw yourself in the mirror " said Neil grinning until he saw Jay's annoyed look " hey I was confused too when I first saw him"

"Ha ha very funny Neil" answered Archie " and its just that I think Atlanta just kissed me"

"You think!! What you don't know what a kiss is?" said Neil enjoying himself " and I thought you were pathetic before"

"No Neil I know what a kiss is it's just that when I said something about it Atlanta acted as if nothing was going on" said Archie " I just don't understand girls sometimes" he said with a huge sigh

"Hey join the club" said Odie

"No way you guys have a club!" said Neil "let me guess you even have matching jackets?"

"well Neil actually.." Odie began to answer

"No way you really do have jackets!!!" said Neil who was rolling around on the floor laughing

" No Neil as I was actually going to say was that I was being sarcastic" said Odie a little annoyed

" Hey guys can we get back to the topic of Atlanta possibly kissing me?" asked Archie " uhhh I mean its not like I care about it anyway" he quickly added nervously

"Oh come on Archie you so do care" said Jay " everyone knows that"

"everyone but Atlanta you mean" Piped up Neil "I mean come on even Cronus isn't dumb enough that he wouldn't notice that Archie like him"

"Thanks Neil" muttered Archie "you always know just what to say to make people feel better"

"Why your welcome Archie" said Neil "glad I could cheer you up"

Jay leaned over and whispered to Odie "Is he being serious or what?"

"What do you think?" Odie whispered back

"Hey instead of wasting my time cheering you up why don't you just go ask Atlanta what really happened?" asked Neil

"I couldn't do that what if nothing happened then Atlanta will think I'm weird and it could ruin our friendship" sighed Archie

"well if you won't ask her then I will" said Neil "Then I can finally get some peace and quiet to get my beauty sleep" he said as he admired himself in his mirror

"fine I'll go ask her myself" sighed Archie as he got up "if you said anything then you'd probably just make it worse ,well cya guys I'll let you know if I've managed to screw up things even more"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well" said Cronus " It seems as if I've found Atlanta and Archie's weakness"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap I totally had to finish this last chapter like that finally I've got some action going hopefully I'm getting better at this whole writing thing please review and give me some tips. I have so much insiration that I'm gonna try writing another chapter tonight. OK I KNOW THAT Harry wasn't even mentioned in this chapter but maybe he fell asleep after eating all that food .
Sign up to rate and review this story