Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Year's Apologies

This was going to be a long night.

by aznfoblover 1 review

You wanted it folks, and you got it. This is THE SEQUEL to Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out. We're back with Becca and the guys three years later, and people seem to have grown up (seem being the key...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 377 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 6
=====

Becca's POV

We got home and put Ally to bed. I went into my room and crashed on my bed and was followed by Patrick. He hugged me to his chest and I smiled. I was so comfortable in Patrick's arms.

I guess I fell asleep because I felt myself being shaken awake by someone, presumably Patrick.

"Pattyyyyy," I whined. "Five more minutes." He laughed.

"Honey, I'd love to give you more nap time, but people are here," he said. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Mommy!!" I heard Ally squeal. She ran in and jumped on my bed. "Hi Uncle Tricky! Mommy! Uncle Frankie just said a naughty word like you say when you get mad," she said. I sighed and Patrick stifled a giggle. I smacked him playfully and held Ally.

"Baby girl, you need to calm down," I said, soothing her. She nodded and Patrick took her from me. I couldn't deal with more than two little kids at a time, and the boys were as much of a handful as Ally was. I got up and Patrick carried Ally out to the living room.

Everyone, surprisingly, was there. Before we tried to figure out what we were going to do about dinner, I went up to Frank. "I'd appreciate it if you refrained from cussing in front of my four-year-old daughter," I said, making him jump. He turned around with a sheepish look on his face.

"Uh, sorry Becca. It just kinda slipped out," he said apologetically. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Becca!" I heard Joe calling. I sighed and turned around. "Guess what we did while you and Patrick napped!"

"What?" I asked wearily.

"We got food so that we can stay in tonight!" he said proudly. I smiled.

"Thanks you guys. I don't know what we would've done if you hadn't," I replied. Just then the doorbell rang, and Andy ran off to pay for the food. I hugged him as soon as he got back.

"Well, we have food. Now you want the entire story?" I asked Gabby and Kate. They nodded. This was going to be a long night.
~~~~~
A/N: Quick one for you. Finals killed me, but school's out!!! Reviews s'il vous plait.
Sign up to rate and review this story