Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Is This Wa Dreams Are Made Of?

The Surprise

by HaTe-MaiL 0 reviews

gregew

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Jeff Stinco, Patrick Langlois, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 244 words

0Unrated

We continued talking and eating for a good thirty min.

"You all set to go?" Mark asked. I nodded and smiled. "All right please come back and Miss Anna? Can I have your autograph?"

"Yeah," I smiled and signed his paper and left leaving a huge tip. Once we were outside and the fresh breeze hit my face, I fell over backwards and was passed out.

~Robin's POV~ I rushed to the hospital with Anna and waited by her side as she woke up.

"Hey!" I cheered.

"Hi," she moaned, "what happened?"

"You passed out."

"How?"

"The doctors finding that out now, or she will be once she comes back." She nodded and sat up.

"Hello Anna. My name is Dr. Goldfield," a small black haired woman smiled, "I have a few questions okay?"

"Yeah," Anna nodded.

"Have you felt nauseous?"

"A little."

"Lightened sense of smell?"

"A bit."

"Food cravings?"

"Ummm, yeah."

"Okay I'll need a urine test." Anna grabbed the cup and went to the bathroom. "Are you her mom?"

"Her boyfriends mom," I replied.

"Okay, umm I think she is pregnant."

"Okay." I sighed. Benji just can't keep his pants down and his pride tugged.

"Here," Anna handed the doctor the cup and sat down.

"She thinks your pregnant," I told her when the doctor left. Anna just nodded and started to fidget, maybe it is true and she knows.

"Okay I have your results," She said walking in the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story