Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Is This Wa Dreams Are Made Of?

Mrs. Benji Madden

by HaTe-MaiL 1 review

Sorry It's Relly Short

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Jeff Stinco, Patrick Langlois, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 435 words

0Unrated
Pierre!" I whined stomping my foot on the ground of the mall. Everyone kept going while I stood there with anger written on my face. They all finally stopped and walked back to me, I just turned in any way they couldn't see my face.

"I'm sorry," Pierre sighed, "what if I bought you another smoothie?" I huffed and they went off back to get me a smoothie. I pulled Benji's wallet out of my pocket, I'm not sneaky huh? I dashed off, up the stairs and to Hot Topic. I started pulling clothes off the racks, and jewlerly then stopped to look at the jewerly in the cases.

"Can I help you?" a guy asked me. I looked at him then back at the belly button ring I wanted.

"Yeah, can I have that?" He nodded and pulled it out for me then I went to the cash register.

"Is this all for today?" the girl asked, I nodded looking at her nametag, Tiffany. She was really pretty, her pig tail braids fell past her shoulders, and she had her bangs died blue. She had an eyebrow pierding and that was about it except the two tattoos on her wrists, Pain and Sorrow. "$315.46."

"Okay," I handed her Benji's credit card and she handed me a slip where I needed to sign. I looked at it for a second then signed, Mrs. Benji Madden. I handed her the slip and she looked at it sighing.

"You guys are going to join you're accounts?" She asked with a little laughter.

"Uhh...yeah." My smile was a little weak, when she glanced back at me.

"Or did you steal this from him? I'm not stupid, I know who he is. He actually comes here a lot."

"Shh, I need to get payback on him!" I laughed with her.

"I can't believe you know him!" I nodded and she started to bag my stuff, "That's cool." I started to walk out and headed to sears. I was going to get those boots I really liked in there, along with a couple of knee-high socks.



I was sitting in the food court eating, when I spotted the guys and I slipped Benji's wallet in my purse.

"Why did you run off?!" Benji yelled in my face, "I thought that some creep took you!"

"Are you saying you were worried Benjiamin?" I asked calm as possible.

"Worried?! I was petrified!" Benji claimed sitting across from me and Billy sat next to me.

"I told you that he liked you," Billy whispered in my ear, grabbing a couple of my nachos.
Sign up to rate and review this story