Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Face Down

My Boyfriend's A Whore

by falloutpanicgirl 4 reviews

He says he loves me,he says he WONT do it again. It's hard to believe him now. How much can Ryan take before he's had enough.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 754 words

1Exciting
Chapter One My Boyfriend's A Whore

Brendon's POV

Flashback

I can proudly say that I have been dating Ryan for about a year now. It all started as a game. A show if you will that we put on for the fans. They loved it and suddenly so did we. It was no longer a game, a show, an act. Ryan and I had fallen in love. Everything seemed so perfect between us. When we told Jon and Spencer they were totally cool with the whole idea. Things went on pleasantly for a while. Until that one fateful day.


Present day

It started as a pretty normal day for us boys that panicked at the disco. Jon was playing ddr, Spencer was on the phone with his girlfriend, and Ryan...was nowhere to be found. I was feeling quite happy if you catch my drift and could use Ryan for a "pick me up". But I couldn't find him. As I searched the hotel all I found where the 2 boys I had already seen known as Spencer and Jon. I soon gave up my search and headed back to my room. Guess it would be the t.v. and my right hand. As I slumped back to my room I heard grunts and moans of pleasure.

At least some ones getting some.

Soon those grunts and moans I heard rang a bell, a bell that I heard many times! I found the door the grunts where coming from and opened the front door.

Who leaves the door open?

As I entered the room, the stench of hot sweaty bodies reached my nose. There I stood in front of the man I once thought I loved. I tried to get away without being noticed but I knocked over the table making a big crash!

Great.

The couple quickly separated and looked up at me.
"Brendon it's not what it looks like!" Ryan quickly said
"Fuck you Ryan! I know what I just saw and it didn't look like you were baking cookies!" he quickly pulled on his boxers and pants and walked towards me slowly.
"Please Brendon you don't understand, I am really confused about us I just-I just needed-"
"Needed what Ryan? A girl?" he looked down at his feet feeling guilty
"I guess..." I couldn't believe what had just happened! I loved Ryan and I thought he loved me! Quickly my emotions changed. I glanced at the cheap hooker he had in his bed and thought of all the wonderful nights we had spent together. I pushed my sadness aside and let in a new emotion.

Anger.

I put a fake smile towards Ryan making Ryan think I had forgiven him which lead for him to come closer.

Dumb move.

Quickly I made my fist go across his face with all my strength. He went down to the floor quickly holding the side of his face looking at me with hurt eyes. I knew I would regret it but I couldn't help it. Something had taken over me. Now that he was on the floor it gave me a clear shot to his stomach. Kick after kick, he would make loud coughing sound. The hooker just laid there in shock. Finally after I spot a river of blood escaping from the corner of his mouth I stood Ryan up buy the collar of his shirt and pressed him against the wall.
"If you think were done. Think again. You're stuck with me Ryan Ross." As I let go of his shirt he slunked down to the floor not knowing what to do.

3 months later

Ryan's POV

"Brendon please I didn't know she was gonna leap onto me! You know how those crazy fan girls are. They don't mean anything to me." I pleaded. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face.
"You know Ryan I told you not to fuck with me. This is your damn fault. You know I don't like to hit you." He gave me a kiss but I resisted which only got him angrier. He stormed out of the room as I sighed in relief. I loved Brendon but all the bruises and scares that he was leaving were making it difficult to remember that. When press asked about my marks I merely told them that I was clumsy and always tended to fall. Most didn't believe me. Hell I wouldn't either. I was in hell but I was in love.

What am I going to do?
Sign up to rate and review this story