Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Face Down

Never Again

by falloutpanicgirl 2 reviews

That's it Ryan's had enough. Brendon's abuse stops here.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 374 words

3Moving
Chapter Two Never Again

a/n this is a two shot fiction meaning this ends it right here, hope ya'll like it!

1 year later

Ryan's POV

I felt like my head was going to crack open as I was repeadtly slammed against a brick wall. "Bren..don..stop..please"I choked out. He looked at me with those eyes. Oh those eyes. Those dark brown eyes. They used to show so much love and sincerity,now they show nothing but want,need,lust,and control. "You just had to kiss that girl didn't you?" His eyes flared. "Bu..bu..but Brendon it was on the cheek and you kissed her too!" Big mistake pointing out he did something too. CRACK! He hit me AGAIN. He left me laying in our dressing room,bleeding,bruising,and naked. The scars where still visible I wish he had never gotten that first taste of power.

About A week later still Ryan's POV

Brendon walked in with a smile on his lips. He came over and gently kissed me on the lips. My brain is saying 'DO IT! DO IT NOW! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!' but my heart's saying 'You love him more than you value you life have you thought this through?' I swallowed and pushed him away as he attemps to deepen the kiss and undo my pants. He clenches his hand ready to hit me. " No Brendon, never again will I be a victim of your abuse. I loved you Brendon I really did..I never wanted this. Ironic how the tables have turned.From you being the victim to me. I'm sorry Brendon, this is goodbye" Tears stream out of my eyes as I reveal my gun and pull the trigger. I break down and cry as I watch for once, as Brendon falls to the ground.

No one's POV

A week after Brendon's death, Ryan died of "mysterious causes".Although almost everyone had an idea of what may of caused it, but no one could be sure. The three most popular theories were. One he committed suicuide,two all of the abuse got to him, or three,he died from a broken heart.

The End yes you can kill me[kendra] now! I'm crying
Sign up to rate and review this story