Categories > Original > Erotica > Good morning sunshine.

chapter one

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

the parents are out for the time being. mikey has a new girl. will they or wont they?

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1678 words

-1TrainWreck
GERARDS POV
HE HE... as soon as I rolled over, there he is, sound asleep there is my Frankie, he looks so peaceful, so happy, "Frank baby... its time to wake up... were going to be late..." I say gently shaking franks shoulder... watching his face screw up as the sun shines onto his perfect face... "Mmphhh... do we have to go to school? I really don't wanna... maybe we could just stay here... and have some 'alone time'..." I love the way he says 'alone time' with his naughty boy smirk... it turns me on way more than you could imagine... "No sweetie... we have to go to school at least one day a week... im sorry but that kinda has to be today... cause dad
has a day off on Thursdays... therefore... they are our school days... sorry" he nodded in defeat... and rose out of bed... balancing his hung over body... before almost falling over... he must have really missed me last night.

FRANKS POV
God I hate school... we will both end up crawling home... covered in food and blood... oh well... at least I will be with gee. As im getting dressed for school forgetting totally about my cuts... Gerard was watching me... and as I took my shirt off all I heard before being pushed backwards onto his bed "Frankie, what the fuck?!?" I look up at gees worried face "its okay gee im fine... its just that... uhh... it's hard to explain... just forget it" "no frank! I will not just forget it!" Jesus! He's taking this really badly... I have not heard him call me frank since... well since last nite... but that was under different circumstances... I was giving him a darn good rooting! Lol... "Its okay hunny... im fine... its just I have to take my emotional pain and make it real..." "But why... I don't want you following in my footsteps..." "Im not hunny... ne ways lets go and wait for the bus already"

GERARDS POV
Frank and I were waiting at the stop... when the bus pulled up... frank groaned... "What's wrong bub?" "The fucking soccer jocks are on our bus... to cause trouble no doubt... im not in the mood so if they start shit I'm not going to ignore it okay?" "Sure Hun" I hope nothing too serious happens... well Frankie can fight... so... if he needs me I'm rite behind him... they hate us because we are fags... oh well... they're just jealous... lol... "How much do you wanna bet that as soon as we sit down they will throw something or say something...?" "Don't worry bout it then bub... you stand and I'll sit... that way they can't say anything..." "Smart thinkin' ninety nine!" "That's me... your trusty little side kick!" As I sat down and frank stood in front of me... he was staring out the window... I couldn't help myself... it was staring at me! I turned my head a bit... and there it was... franks crotch! I couldn't help but remember what happened last night... as the bus took off, I giggled a bit... "What are you giggling at?" I looked up at frank... and slowly pointed to his crotch... "Oh! I know you love it Hun but you'll have to wait until tonight" and then his lips matched mine and for a split second there I thought I was going to get an erection... but thankfully not. "Fuckin' fags get a room!" "What?! What was that?!" "I said... fuckin' fags get a fucking room! I mean... I we all know that you want Gerard right here right now... on that very there bus seat... but model citizens like myself have to sit on these seats... so please... keep it pg rated" "hey its not my fault your just jealous" nice come back frank... no really.. That really hurt his feelings... "It not my fault you take it up the arse" "and it aint my fault you're so poor you dad has to practically kiss my dads arse to get five bucks!" and then it all started...

FRANKS POV
"It's not my fault you take it up the arse" "well it aint my fault you're so poor your dad practically has to kiss my dads arse to get five bucks!" and then all I remember was his fist colliding with my head... and then I just lost it... I just threw any punch I could at him he deserved everything he got... I got a few good blows to the head... then he kneed me in the face and I was out.
As I woke up... I felt clammy... "What happened gee?" "Well... you and Karl got in a big fight and you got knocked the fuck out! Then we got kicked off the bus and I dragged you back here... I didn't have enough energy to get you to my bed... so I just put you here... on mikeys bed..." I stopped and just took it all in for a sec... okay... Karl beat me... and was not at school... im in deep shit! "What about school... and my dad... and your dad!!" "Its okay babe... I took care of everything... I told school that you were in a car accident and I was the only one with you... and they believed me... and my dads is out getting pissed... he wont be back until two weeks... so its okay... and as for your dad...
well I haven't figured that out yet..." gee is amazing... we could be in the deepest shit, and he always find a way to get out of it... or just to make it better after wards... if you catch my drift.

GERARDS POV
I love it when I tell him heaps of good news... because of the way he just looks up at me like im some kind of god or something... but im not... im his guardian-vampire angel... and he knows it... "What would I do without you gee baby?" "Well you would probably be lying in a gutter some where drunk as fuck and almost dead..." "Nice babe... nice.... Moans oh my head hurts!" "here Hun... this should help" Gerard handed frank two aspirin "thanks" frank said as he threw his head back and swallowed it all. "Well today has been really sucky" "well if you want I can make it all better tonight..." "Gee you naughty boy!" "I didn't mean it like that... I still have some shit left from last time... and heaps of booze... but there is no doubt in my mind that we will end up having sex afterwards..." "I like the way you think babe... I really do" frank sat up and Gerard was sitting in front of him... just on the edge of the bed... "So Hun... what ya wanna do now?" Gerard said as he gently pushed frank on the shoulder... "I don't know babe... what do you wanna do?" frank pushed Gerard on the shoulder back... maybe it was a bit too strong because he had actually pushed Gerard off the bed! Thump! "Ooh! That hurt!" "Oh my god! Im so sorry!" frank poked his head over the edge of mikeys bed... no Gerard... so he lifted the bed sheets up and looked under the bed... "Roar!" Gerard grabbed franks arms and pulled him under too... "what was that for!?" "For hurting me!" "So what now?" "Is it time to get fucked up yet?" "I thought you'd never ask" Gerard climbed out from underneath frank and left the room, frank not too far behind him...

FRANKS POV
Ooh I can't wait to get fried... this is going to be the best! "To the bat cave!" Gerard yelled... it echoed through the whole house... "Yes master!" I stated not far behind him. When we reached gee's room he resorted to his bathroom, I put a Black Flag cassette on. I was just about to press play when I heard the font door close rather loudly, "what the fuck gee I thought you said your dad was gone!?" "I thought he was" frank and Gerard moved into the corner of the room into the dark and held each other... "What are we going to do!?!" they had to whisper just encase the other person heard them... "I don't know babe... maybe he will just leave again..." frank could hear the fear in Gerard's voice... so he
gripped Gerard's waist a little tighter... for security, the person walked into the kitchen, put something on the bench and went into the fridge, "if he comes down here, you climb under my bed and I'll get rid of him somehow... okay?"
"No! I don't want him to hurt you any more than he has already... I'm going to help you," then they began walking down the hallway...

MIKEY'S POV
Fuck im hungry! Where did those two get to they didn't show at school, and they arnt here, I can't believe chaz came with me, god she's so beautiful, and she knows it, too bad her brother just happens to be gee and franks arch enemy, stupid fucking Karl, why does he have to be such a jerk. "you wan' something to eat?" "yeah I wouldn't mind it" mikey passed chaz one of the many cookies his mom had baked last night, and got two beers out the fridge one for him and one for her.Mikey lead chaz down the hallway and into his room, he put his bag under his bed, and noticed something was caught on his bed frame underneath, it was a sweat band, it was franks black flag sweat band. "They must be here; they've been under my bed for some fucking unknown reason," this made chaz laugh, "maybe they're in gee's room, ya'know, doin the dirty?" "Oh I'd rather not think about my brother having sex... although you're probably right," they both laughed, "okay lets just go check, just encase," mikey nodded and lead chaz down the staircase into the basement (Gerard's room).
Sign up to rate and review this story