Categories > Original > Erotica > Good morning sunshine.

chapter two

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

the parents are out for the time being. mikey has a new girl. will they or wont they?

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 1444 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV
What does he want? Why can't he just leave me alone for fuck sake? Hold on, there's more than one person... who the fuck is in my house? "Frank, baby, don't be scared but I think there's more than one person in the house..." frank looked at Gerard, scared as fuck, but he knew that if he stayed next to Gerard they would be fine, "okay... promise you'll stay with me?" "I promise" frank pulled Gerard into him and kissed his lips with more passion he thought he ever had inside him. There was a knock at the door, "gee? Gee frank, you guys in here?" -Sighs- "thank god, its only mikes" Gerard and frank breathed a rather loud sigh of relief as mikey and chaz walked in, "hey gee... was sup?" "Oh hey chazza... not much... and yourself? You haven't gone and lost my brothers virginity have you?" mikey blushed, Gerard knew how much mikey liked chaz, and he also knew how much chaz liked mikey, but neither of them knew it.
"nah, not yet anyway," chaz said with a bit of hesitance in her voice, mikey was shocked at her answer, "waa?" chaz nudged mikey, "its okay mikes, were only joking," mikey took a huge gulp of beer and sat on Gerard's bed, chaz following right behind him. Frank cleared his throat and glared at Gerard, "oh right... sorry babe... chaz this is my Frankie, Frankie this is chaz... mike's best friend... and... Karl's younger sister," "what's cracka-lakin' ma homie niggerous?" frank said as he stood up, got hold of chaz's hand and pecked it, "not much aye... keeping it fresh-a-lishious?" "Of course... been workin on ma pimpin hand..." frank actioned back handing Gerard's butt, "yeah... mines getting there..." chaz motioned to mikey.

CHAZ'S POV
Frank is great... we have our own language... that no one else understands... he is awesome. Gerard and mikey exchange worried/scared looks, "okay break it up break it up... hey gee do you know where dad is?" "Yea, he's gone on some boozing trip... with some of his mates... wont be back until four weeks" mikeys eyes lit up... and he choked on a bit of beer, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" "Yes mikes... he's gone" mikey got up and started dancing around like a sped... Gerard threw a pair of jeans at him and the belt buckle hit him on the head... "Ow!" "You're such a sped mikes," Gerard said stealing his beer and drinking some then passing it to frank who finished it off.

FRANK'S POV
"okay well, franks staying over tonight, so if you want chaz you can too," chaz gave her beer to mikey to finish, "yeah... I would love to; I think dad has gone on the same trip as yours, so yeah" he wont care... would your mom mind?" Gerard shook his head, "she's buggered off with nan to some poker championships, in Mexico or some shit, so the house is ours for a couple of days," mike's eyes suddenly widened, "hey mikes, you wanna come with me to get some food?" He kinda snapped and nodded, "what do you guys want?" "Chinese!!" Gerard screamed almost pulling my pants down, "yeh Chinese is good" chaz said finishing off her can and throwing it into the trash can on the other side of the room, everyone just stopped and stared for a couple of minutes, "okay! Chinese it is!" mikey left the room and walked out the front door to my car.

MIKEY'S POV
"So you and chaz?" I looked at frank, why was he asking about chaz. "Yeah?" "You two 'together' or you just mates?" I looked down at my feet, "that's a good question, as far as I know we are just friends, but I like her so much Frankie, I mean I practically love her," he giggled a bit, "what? What so funny?" "Dude it's like obvious! She like you too" my eyes shot up at him, "nah... you think?" "Of course, I mean she did take the chance of skipping school to come home with you right?" He has a point, she did leave school to come home with me, and she did not know why I was going home in the first place, well until I told her in the kitchen. "Um... do you think I should... y'know...?" "Ask her out?" "Yeah, I mean if she likes me enough to come home with me, then maybe..." "okay okay lover boy lets get this food and get home" I nodded and frank pulled into the drive through, "hello and welcome to yum chum wok, place your order when your ready," "I always wondered how those voice box thingy's work," "um, yeah hi, could I get three special pork, two hoikein noodle, and four fried rice." "That's three special pork, two hoikein noodle and four fried rice," "would you like the bonus large honey chicken?" "Yes yes yes!" I screamed and the magic box, "okay that will be twenty four fifty thanks, please drive through when your ready,"


GERARD'S POV
"So? You and mikey... you together or just friends?" I stood up, lead chaz into the lounge room, and flicked on the TV, teen titans was on, my favourite,
"I dunno gee, I really like him, like really really like him," I turned off the TV and sat next to her on the couch, " I'm pretty sure he feels the same, well don't tell him this but I kinda went through his diary and he writes about you everyday,
and he even practices your signature, 'Mrs Mikey Way'" she looked up at me in disbelief, "okay the last bit was a lie, but he does write about you all the time, I think he's going to propose." We both burst out in laughter; we knew that was not going to happen.

CHAZ'S POV
"I really wanna be with him gee, but im afraid Karl will try to hurt him, or even you or frank, he is just too unpredictable," "okay, problem solved, don't tell him,
And don't show affection around him, he wont notice you there, he's that thick," we both laughed, gee was right, I could be with mikey without having to worry
About Karl all the time, I just wont tell him, "I knew there was a good reason I was friends with you," gee just beamed and I leant on him as he flicked on the TV again and we just sat there watching cartoons until the others got home.

MIKEY'S POV
"Thanks" he grabbed the bags of food and passed them to me to hold, his car being a bit of a shit heap, took a while to start but when it did, he took off making me spill sticky honey, from the honey chicken, all over my cheek and shirt. "Its okay bro, get chaz to lick it off," he said with what gee calls his 'naughty boy smirk'. "Dude!" he swerved to miss a stray dog, making me spill more on the crotch of my jeans, "oh that's gunner stain," he said laughing, "oh you think that's funny do you?" I said smearing some honey on his cheeks and on his nose, "dude! I'm driving!" "Oh so that's what you call it" "shut up or you can walk home" I just stopped and stared out the window giggling. We pulled up to the driveway. "Race ya in" frank yelled running to the front door, "not cool I have the food!"

GERARD'S POV
Frank burst in the front door, beaming stupidly, with sticky stuff all over his face, "what the fuck is on your face?" I said walking over and kissing his lips, "honey?" "Yeah, you wanna lick it off?" he did not need to ask he knew I was a sucker for honey, "sure" I turned him around, back to the couch, and pushed him down sitting on his waist, I started licking the honey. "I'll go help mikey shall i?" chaz left the room to help mikes, but I did not move.

CHAZ'S POV
"omg mikey, did you two have a honey fight or something?" he nodded in defeat and struggled to hold the bags, "here let me take that," I took a bag off him, "thanks babe," he kissed my cheek, and got honey all over me, "thanks" I said as I followed him into the house and into the kitchen. "Foods here!" mikey yelled as he got the plates out and I got all of it out of the bags, "coming!" frank yelled, but it was kinda muffled, gee must still be trying to get the honey off, lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story