Categories > Original > Erotica > Good morning sunshine.

chapter three

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

the parents are out for the time being. mikey has a new girl. will they or wont they?

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 2067 words

0Unrated
Time Elapse

After all the food was gone gee and frank disappeared into gee's room. Gee winked at me before he pulled frank away with him. "He he those two are strange." Mikey nodded and put all of the dishes into the dishwasher, I chucked all of the rubbish into the bin and we too resorted to mike's room.

MIKEY'S POV
"Wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah sure" chaz walked over and laid down on my bed, "well what one?" I said pointing to my huge collection of DVD's, "any, you choose," "is horror okay?" she just nodded and watched my every move "well that's good because I was gonna say I only have horrors," we both laughed a bit, i put Saw 2 on.

FRANK'S POV
"He he I wonder if those two will hook up?" gee laid back on his bed and motioned for me to follow, I did, "I hope they do, chaz really likes mikey, like really really likes him." I looked at Gerard, "mikey practically loves this girl, he said he's going to ask her out tonight" we both giggled at the young love, "So... you wanna do something?" gee looked at me, "I'm pretty tired, you wanna sleep for a while, they'll wake us up if they need anything," "yeah like a condom" we both laughed stripped to our boxers and cuddled each other under the blankets, I played with gee's hair, I know how much he loves it when I do, he drifted off me not too far behind him.

CHAZ'S POV
The movie was about three quarters through and I was buried into mikey, I was shitting myself, but being close to mikey some how made it all better. "You okay babe?" mikey looked down at me with a comforting smile, "I am now," I said and pressed my lips to mike's, I waited a few minutes, then I felt his tongue rub on my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth a bit and let him in, i rubbed my tongue against his. A few minutes later, I was ontop of him and slowly rubbing my hands up his shirt, I have never done this before so this is all new to me.

GERARD'S POV
As I woke up the first thing I saw was my frank, he has a habit of doing that to me, making me wake up with and erection, sometimes its uncomfortable but I use his hand to relieve it, as soon as I touch his hand to my cock he wakes up and does the unthinkable, frank is amazing, but I think I will just leave him to it for now. I hear creaking from mikey's room, what are they doin in there? Maybe I should go and check. As I walk up the stairs to mikey's room, the creaking gets louder, and I hear chaz moan, omgwtf?!? Are they having sex? I guess I should check just encase. I slowly grip mikey's doorhandle and slide the door open a tad, making no noise, there they are, mikey ontop of chaz butt naked thrusting into her, "oh shit!" I muttered to myself, I shut the door silently and ran back down the stairs into my room, I burst out laughing, and my 15-year-old brother is losing his virginity. I have to tell frank.

FRANK'S POV
I feel a gentle nudging on my arm, I struggle my eyes open and there's my gee, my beautiful gee... a startling three inches from my face with a grin from ear to ear, "Frankie baby wake up, you'll never guess what I just saw" "waa?" I stutter my throat all croaky, "mikey and chaz are going at it! They're actually fucking!" I hold back a laugh, "why were you watching your brother have sex?" "I dunno, I went to check on them, I didn't watch them as soon as I realised what they were doing I ran for it!" wow gee is really excited, maybe seeing his brother having sex turned him on, "maybe we should follow suit?" "maybe we should" before I know it gee is ontop of me his tongue halfway down my throat and his hands running up my shirt, I love him to bits, he means the world to me... and he's a freak in the sheets!

MIKEY'S POV
Omg! I can't believe this! I'm actually in bed, with CHAZ!! I cant fucking believe this! Hold on a sec... im in bed with chaz, having sex! Omfg! I cant believe this, im no longer a virgin!! "More mikey!" chaz pretty much screams at me, and I do what I'm told I start to go faster, harder, "babe I'm close," I say as I try to catch my breath, she nods so I pull out and roll over she follows and takes me into her mouth, that just made it a hell of a lot better! "Oh my fucking god!!" I came hard in her mouth, several long jets of come shoot down her throat, and she just smiled and looked up at me as she swallowed. Chaz is my soul mate; I never ever ever want to lose her.

CHAZ'S POV
That was the single most thrilling thing I have ever done, it felt so good. God I love mikey, some day I will marry him, I know it. He means the world to me mikey does, I can't help but think something bad is going to happen, y'know, like when the best thing that could ever happen to you does happen, you just know something bad is going to happen straight after.


Time Elapse

It had been about half an hour since our heated sex session... mikey just laughed at me weird when I called it that... but then he admitted that he thought it was cute and we randomly started making out again. Suddenly there was a loud knocking at the door... "Mikey you fucking failure! Open his fucking god damn door right this fucking minute!" mikey jumped and winced at every word... "Fuck! Dads home... and he's drunk!" he quickly got up and started freaking out, "babe are you okay?" he shot a glare at me... it was kinda crossed with scared and that 'I'm so fucked!' look, "babe... what's wrong... your scaring me..." he quickly ran towards me... "You have to hide! Right now! And don't come out until he's gone... no matter what! Promise me!" he pulled me up off his bed and told me get under it... "Okay... I promise... but mikey..." he cut me off... saying that if he heard me or found me he would most probably kill me... and he didn't want that. I promise to stay under the bed no matter what... mikey kissed me one last time told me to stay and headed for his door.

"I'm coming Jesus! Hold your god damn horses!" mikey opened the door and his very drunk father burst in, "don't you fucking swear at me you stupid little failure faggot! Your no better than your no good brother!" and he smacked mikey down... he hit the floor with a loud thud and I held back a scream, he was crying and his face had started to bruise already... my eyes poured silent tears.

"What do you want?!" mikey screamed up at him, his voice was rising, because of a mixture of the crying and the anger in his voice... "I want what you wouldn't give to me last night! Now take your pants off and get on your hands and knees like a good little faggot!" mikeys father kicked him in the stomach a few times and once in the neck... leaving mikey curled up in a ball one arm around his stomach trying to catch his breathe and one on his Adams apple... his father had kicked him square in the wind pipe thingy... I could see he was struggling to breathe but I held back the urge to crawl out from my hiding place and help him...

"Do it now! Or I will kill you!" mikey slowly rose to his hands and knees and his father kicked him in the stomach again causing him to collapse again... he rose again and stood fully unbuckling his belt... his fathers hand hame hard down on his face and busted his lip... blood splattered everywhere and mikey cried out... his pants dropped to his ankles and his father pushed him down on his hands and knees. "I'm going to make this the worst experience of your life!" I heard mikey's dad undo his belt and his zip... I saw him kneel down and grip mikey's waist... "One... two... oh fuck it..." he slammed into mikey as hard as he possibly could and repeated this over and over again... I couldn't help it... mikey cried out every time he pushed into him... and he bled... I couldn't stand it anymore... I crawled silently out from under mikey's bed and grabbed the hardest thing I could... it just happened to be mikey's favourite thing in the world... his limited edition red light sabre... it was mainly made of metal and it was really heavy... I stood not making a sound swung it up behind my head and thrusted it down over the back of mikey's fathers head... he dropped to the floor and bled everywhere... I had cracked his skull open.

"Mikey!" I screamed... and fell to his side... he was balling his eyes out and he was bleeding everywhere... "come on... lets get you into the bath..." he nodded and lifted himself no more than three inches off the ground and screamed in pain... he couldn't move without being in pain... his father would pay for this... if I hadn't already killed him... "Ok I'm going to count to three and I will lift you up... put all your weight on me and I will get you to the bathroom... ok?" he nodded hesitantly and got ready to lift himself... "One... two... three!" I lifted him and with his feet dragging behind him I pulled him along out of his room past the steep downwards stairway to the basement a.k.a Gerard's room... and into the bath room he leant against the basin and I stripped him of his clothes... I ran the bath and sat him in it... he winced at the pain of sitting down so he kind of laid there... staring out the window... still crying. "Do you think I killed him?" I said as I sat on the bench looking at mikey... c'mon mikey... say something... please?

Gerard POV

God frank is good... about ten minutes after I had got him naked (that didn't take long!) and into action I heard a loud banging... what the hell was that? It could not have been mikey... I did not think he was that strong...or that good in bed... but ive been wrong before... "Hun did you hear that?!" we both stoped and lay there... I could barely hear over franks loud porn star panting... "Babe shush and listen" he stoped and breathed through his nose... "Oh my god dad's home!" we both shot up out of bed and got dressed as quickly as possible... what the fuck is he doing back?! "Don't you fucking swear at me you stupid little failure faggot! You're no better than you're no good brother!" what the fuck?! Oh god! What is he doing to mikey? I got up and hurried to my brother's rescue... "No gee!" just as I got to the door and reached for the handle... frank pulls me back... "Babe I have to go save him!" "No! He might get you too... we'll go when he leaves, ok?"
"What if it's too late when he leaves? Huh? What then Frankie?" he just stood there as my eyes poured salty tears... he pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into the warmth of my lover. About five minutes later... after hearing mikey scream in agony and flinching in franks tight grip, there was a loud thump and then a horrifying silence. "Oh my god!" I screamed and pulled away from frank I raced up the stairs and into mikeys room.

Omg! What the fuck?! There is my dad laying on the floor, with a pool of crimson liquid gathering around his head, it was split open.
Sign up to rate and review this story