Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > The Turks in Silent Hill

The Hole

by RenoTurk 0 reviews

The Turks, Silent Hill... blood... need I say more?

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Humor - Characters: Elena,Reno,Rude,Rufus Shinra,Tseng - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 577 words - Complete

2Exciting
The main Turks stood in the office at ShinRa HQ looking a little nervous. Rufus had called them up but he hadn't explained the situation all that well. There was something about underground problems. Not the slums but something else and so they had been called in. Tseng had arrived promptly followed by Rude and Elena. Of course Reno had managed to crawl in a few minutes late looking bleary eyed and only just awake.

"Yo boss!" Reno slid in to a seat nodded to Tseng and Rufus before sliding his seat closer to Elena and giving her a dirty grin. She rolled her eyes and concentrated on Rufus and his latest project.

"To business." Rufus said handing them some information he had been given by the scientists. "There is a strange portal in the lower side of the tube stations. There have been reports of, well we don't know what they are, but strange creatures filtering through. They seem to be attacking at random and the nearby area has been closed off. I would like this matter clearing up quickly."

"Sir." Tseng looked at the photos. There was a large gaping hole in one wall around the underground on the sector five slums and the whole area had been cleared by Soldier. It did not forecast to be a good mission. "The creatures?"

"No pictures and limited intelligence which is why I am asking you." Rufus said and Reno skim read the information and looked up at him wide eyed.

"It says here when the things die they turn to ash. Man that's freaky." His hand idled over the EMR. "Large dogs sounds no worse than some of the crap we get here." He muttered reading over the list and then almost choking himself on the last reports. "Rufus these reports aren't comin' in from like a ton of junkies?"

"I assure you that it is not so." Rufus said his gaze shifting to annoyance at the question. "Are you doubting what I send you to do?"

"No not at all." Reno blurted and Rude just shook his head. "It's just... well it says here that female nurses with no eyes and mouth that moved like zombies were seen. How strange is that?"

"Very." Tseng admitted looking at the same notes. "Well we'll prepare to go down to the slums."

"I'm coming with you." Rufus smiled and patted the gun at his side.

"Sir if it's dangerous..." Tseng started and saw the look on his managers face. "Yes sir."

"One hour." Rufus said and stopped Reno as he tried to head out of the door. "Is there a reason you could not make it on time to a meeting?"

"Well you see I was a little rushed this morning and I couldn't find a clean shirt so," he looked at Rufus who raised an eyebrow, "so I went and got another. That's not quite why I was late but I got stopped on the way up by one of the recruits."

"Reno, that's not the answer." He prompted.

"Cos I was slack ass?" He tried with a grin that lit his face.

"See it doesn't happen again." Rufus warned him. This was of course a pretty much daily routine anyway. Reno went to head out of the door and stopped as he pulled his phone out. There was a strange buzzing noise coming from it. He made a note to arrange a replacement and headed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story