Harry finds an old parchment that instructs him in how to properly use his...wand.
- Ah, to be that young and clueless again. :D
I suspect it's going to take a few more encounters before it -fully- soaks through his head what the parchment describes, then....
Author's responseHmm... I do remember being that young and perhaps even that naive, but - damn it - I was never that lucky. And when does Harry realise the double-meanings and what happens afterwards? Well, You will just have to wait and see... Thanks for reading!
- Haha, poor Harry. So very oblivious. I hope you have something interesting planned for a third chapter.
Author's responsePoor Harry? That's not perhaps the word I would use. Anyway, what comes to chapter three, I do have a few nice ideas. Thanks for reading...and reviewing.
- Wow! Loved it!
You know, the parchment recommends learning deuling techniques from many different sources and cultures. I bet if Harry apologized to Parvati for being such a bad date at the Yule Ball, she might be willing to teach him some techniques she knows? She's from an exotic culture that Voldemort probably doesn't know about. Afterall, since he treated her so badly she, obviously, wouldn't consider doing the things that seemed to so distract Ginny and Luna. I'll bet, if he asked nicely enough, maybe even Padma would help him to learn to deul multiple witches. There might even be a book from their culture that has lots of new and unique stances and positions?
Maybe Cho even has a pillow book on deuling the chinese way?
- You know, you have managed to bring the naive!Harry genre to its absurdest and funniest extreme. How long, one must wonder, will Harry have to wait before he realises that the flier wasn't talking about duelling at all? Or, funnier still, is he the right one and it is merely the witches' libidos getting the better of them and him? I will be following this story to find out.
One suggested conclusion: "It is quite simple, Mr. Potter," Professor McGonagall said, her lips compressed to a thin line. "We have had witches become pregnant at school, we have even had multiple occurances in one year or class. However, this is the first time on record that one wizard has managed to... ah... 'cover' every witch in the top three years of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw houses. You realise that you have single-handedly fathered the next generation of wizarding Britain?" McGonagall looked at the prone figure. "Mr. Potter? Mr. Potter, this is no time for a nap!"
BenRG's Rating: 7/10
- Entertaining. Like how you're keeping it 'clean'.
Perhaps the dueling parchment recommends that duelling wordlessly can give a wizard an edge allowing him to use his mouth for other things. He might very well have to go see Hermione for an explanation.
- I have to agree with Kath I wonder what would happen if the other girls of Hogwarts discover their secret.
Also, this just came to me, if you write Harry having sex with a Slytherin he should contract some weird (yet hilarious) form of Wizarding STD. For example the disease could turn his skin pink, make his hair fall out, &c.
Great story so far and please keep up the good work.