Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Star Cross'd Lovers

Chapter 01-Moving to New Jersey

by shedrinksacid 2 reviews

A cool breeze and a laugh only heard and not seen leads her to look for the truth. He's dead but she isnt. Will he feed from her like all the others to get her out of his home or will she show him ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 1178 words

0Unrated
The headline read, "Local Boy dies in tragic Accident." It wasn't an accident though, he wanted it to happen. He wanted to die he just didn't have enough nerve to commit suicide. This was like an assisted suicide. He watched his parents weep over his casket at his funeral. He pried into the thought of his brother Mikey. Mikey wanted to die too but he couldn't do that to his parents now. He wanted to die to see how life would be like without him. He wanted to die so there would be no more pain. He just didn't want to breathe anymore.

Time passed, his brother grew older and his father died. He wouldn't see his father in the afterlife however. His father would go to a better place. Again he watched his mother weep over his father's casket and he read Mikey's deadly thoughts. He watched his mother and Mikey move from the house they'd lived in for so long. The only home any of them had ever known. He stayed though and when new residents would move in, they'd somehow disappear. He made it his own. Time had stopped for him and nothing was going to change now.

She pulled out her video camera, 'Welcome to New Jersey' the sign read. She turned the lens on herself, "Joy." She sighed. She continued filming, the transition between upper class Jersey to where her family decided they should live. There was another sign, 'Belleville'. The population had be scraped off and replaced with graffiti reading 'Fuck you!' She smiled, "My my we're quite the sailors in New Jersey." The car pulled into the driveway, "We're here." Her father said. She stepped out of the car, video camera still in hand, and studied the house. It was so 60s it was disgusting. Obviously the people who lived here before them had terrible taste. "This is where we're living?" She asked. Her mother nodded...she rolled her eyes.

"Go pick your rooms." Her mother said. Her 2 younger sisters ran upstairs while she went for the basement. She walked into the kitchen. She turned around to a feeling she felt on her shoulder. Nothing was there but a door. "What are you doing?" Her mother asked. She pulled open a door and walked down the stairs to only open another door. "Wow." She smiled. There was only one small window that let in light and the room was massive so it was still dark even though it was only noon. "I found my room!" She shouted back up to her mother.

He stirred and opened his eyes. A girl stood before him with a camera looking adoringly at the surroundings. "I guess this is the good part of the house. No shag carpeting." She laughed to herself. Well this was a first; no one ever came down here planning to move in. She turned off the camera and set it on a shelf that was installed in the wall. She sat on the bed that had been down there. It was dusty and smelled like shit but it's not like she'd make it her bed. He stood up and walked over to her, he sat behind her and blew a cool breath on the back of her neck. She didn't flinch, usually that'd get most of the females who came down here. "Cold, yep this is mine." She said aloud. She stood up, grabbed her camera, and went back upstairs.

The movers finally arrived and started moving things all around the house. "Anything that says Vetter goes into the basement." She smiled. She knew she didn't have a lot and could probably have her room set up the way she wanted before it was dark. When it was time to move the bed she felt another cool breath on her neck. He couldn't let them take his bed, the bed he's had since he was a child. "Yeah just move it upstairs or something." She said. The movers went to pick it up but they couldn't. "What's wrong?" Vetter asked. "We can't move it." One of the men said. "It's a bed it can't be that heavy." She said going over to help them. They still couldn't move it, he smiled to himself. "Ok...um, just leave both of them down here then I'll find a way to move it or something." The movers nodded and went back upstairs. "Stupid fucking bed!" Vetter shouted kicked it hard. Again, he smiled to himself.

She turned up the sound of Black Flag as she began to decorate her room. He watched her dance and jump around the room. Why was this girl different from the other ones? Ok so she liked the dark, she didn't mind the cold, but a lot of people don't mind darkness of the cold. He sat on his musty bed and continued watching her. He waited to find something that would scare her. She hung up poster after poster of people he didn't recognize or bands he had never heard of. Even this music she was listening to, it was foreign to him. She pushed her bed opposite the old one. "That fucking bed's going to ruin how I wanted my room to look." She said finally sitting down. She turned off the music and closed her eyes, "I already don't like New Jersey." She whispered. "Could've fooled me." He said aloud. He quickly covered his mouth as she sprang upright. "Who's there? She asked with a slight fear in her voice. He smiled-bingo.

He hovered over her when night fell. He brushed a finger along her cheek, she squirmed. He laughed and her eyes flew open, "Who's that!?" She said. He backed into the shadows, she couldn't see him anyway but it was just instinct. She pulled her knees up to her chin and sat against the wall, "What am I so fucking scared about?" She asked herself aloud. "It's not like there's a spirit or someone in here, fuck." She lay back down again and slowly drifted off to sleep. He smirked, not only a spirit but a vampire.

He sat on his side of the room and watched her. He could just kill her but it was only her first night and he wasn't that mean. Hell when he was alive he was the one people would pick on. He thought she looked kind of nice when she was sleeping. Not that she was a nice person but she was nice to look at. She wasn't old or a spoiled brat like the others who had 'moved' in and out. She was thin but not a stick and at least he didn't have to sit through music by someone named Britney Spears again. Maybe he should get into her mind a bit. He smiled and started conjuring up the worst nightmare possible. He watched her slowly begin to stir, he heard her scream in her head. This went on for hours and he was getting tired. "Dammit" he said aloud, she never woke up.
Sign up to rate and review this story