Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It can't be THAT difficult

Great, just great

by book-worm 0 reviews

Chiron finds out whats wrong with Atlanta, but can the gang find out the cure? A/A (obviously)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 620 words

1Moving
Chapter 6
Chapter 6



Never in my life have I been so scared.



Sure I was a little scared whenever we were attacked by Cronos' giants. Then there was the time with the Kraken and I was forced to fly with Odie OVER THE OCEAN. I was scared then.



Also there was the time when I fell out of the speed boat and into the water. Thank gods, Atlanta had saved me that time.



Now you're probably going, "Whoa, Archie? Scared? Big, macho, Archie was scared? Yeah, well believe it or not I have been scared out of my mind before. Not that I would admit it to the others.



And though I would hate to admit it to Atlanta, I was scared the most when she was attacked by the minotaur, or infected by the seeper. Those were some of the scariest moments of my life.



But at least then, we knew what was wrong with her. Now I don't have a clue what Cronos had made her drink, and what the effects are. No doubt the effect were not going to be good.



Which is why I have never been so scared.







I was waiting outside Chiron's study, wondering how Atlanta was doing when the others showed up.



Theresa gave me a hug, while the others patted me on the back. They knew how I felt about Atlanta and how hard I was taking this.



Jay spoke first, "Archie what happened?"



Again, I explained how Cronos had chased us through the forest and somehow got a hold of Atlanta. I could feel the tears coming as I told them about the poison that Cronus put in her. Before I could stop myself, I burst out crying.



"It's all my fault, all my fault!"



Herry tried to reassure me (bless him), "chill Archie, it's not your fault that Atlanta is like this."



"Yes it is!" I yelled, and before the others could object, I said, " It's my fault because I saw this coming!"

Everyone shut up. They looked at me as if I said Cronos had canceled Christmas or something.



I sighed and told them about my dream, " last night, I had a vision that Atlanta and I were running through the forest and that Cronos had caught her and poured a black liquid down her throat. I thought it was just a dream, but it did happen and I could have stopped it, but I didn't and -"



"Whoa Archie," said Jay, "It's not your fault you didn't know."



"Jay's right," Odie piped in, "you're not Theresa. You're not psychic. You didn't know it was a vision."



The others joined in telling me how it wasn't my fault. It started getting irritating.



I was about to say something else, when Chiron came out of his office. Everyone shut up to hear how Atlanta was.



"Well?" I asked, "How is she?"



Chiron sighed, " I examined the liquid that Cronos had put in her. I found traces of Kôneion in her system."



Aside from Odie, none of us had a clue what that meant.



Odie then spoke, "Kôneion is a hemlock poison that the Ancient Athenians used as the death punishment for criminals."



"But Atlanta isn't a criminal!" I said stupidly. Well duh! Of course she's not a criminal but that doesn't stop the poison from affecting her, you idiot!



"We know that Archie," said Chiron, "but that doesn't keep it out of her system. What we need to worry about is finding the cure before it's to late for Atlanta."



I gulped, to afraid to ask, "how long do we have."



Chiron bowed his head, " I don't know, for all I know, it could already be too late."



Oh crap!






















Sign up to rate and review this story