Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It can't be THAT difficult

It's all my fault

by book-worm 3 reviews

It's all my fault! I could have stopped Cronus!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 437 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
Chapter 5







Before I met the team, I was the fastest guy in my neighborhood. Even though I had a wonky heal, I was still the fastest. I remember a couple years ago there was a track and field event at my old school. I managed to win the 1500 meter race in less than a minute.





Nobody knew how I did it.





But even then, I had never run faster than I had now.





I quickly scooped up Atlanta and raced back to the school. Knowing Cronus, whatever he gave Atlanta was certainly deadly. Panic spread through me as I thought of what would happen if I were too late.





No! Don't think about that!





Just run.





Run to the school, and get Chiron.





Save her.





Save her, and then tell her the truth.





Tell her how you really feel.





Before it's too late!





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





I sprinted through the school and nearly collided into " Mr. Suez." I burst through the janitor's closet.



"Hera! Chiron! Anyone! Please help!" I yelled as loud as I could.





Then out of nowhere Hermes, the gods' messenger, flew (and I mean literally flew) into the room.





"What's the matter Arch?" He asked before seeing Atlanta's limp form in my arms and went frantic.





" Oh Gods, Archie! What happened to her!?"





Quickly I explained to him what happened and told him to get Chiron. He zoomed away, and fifteen seconds later Chiron came.





He gestured to his office (or whatever you call it) and told me to put her on the couch.





Again, I explained what happened, and described the liquid that Cronus forced Atlanta to drink.





Chiron thought for a moment, " I'll have to look up the cure for that, in the mean time, give her this." He handed me a bottle of clear liquid that looked suspiciously like plain water.





I immediately went to Atlanta's side. She was so pale and vulnerable, it almost made me cry. I opened her mouth and slowly poured the clear liquid down her throat.





Tears began to pour down my face. How could I let this happen? Why didn't I realize that the dream was a vision? Why hadn't I kept a closer eye on Atlanta?





" Please, Atlanta, please get better," I whispered before adding,





" I love you."


















Sign up to rate and review this story