Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Fourteen

by rainydaykid13 1 review

This isn't right...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 613 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Andy - Andy stop," Addie sighed as he tugged hungrily at the hem of her panties,"This isn't right."

He ceased, falling back onto the bed,"You're right. We can't keep doing this," he looked back at her,"We have to tell Patrick."

Addie's face went pale,"We can't!"

"We have to, we can't just keep sneaking around like this. And Kendall knows!"

"I know, I know, it's just hard. I don't want to hurt him."

"It'll hurt him even more if he finds out another way," Andy said sensibly.

Addie nodded and kissed his cheek, turning to leave.

---

Patrick sat on the couch, guitar in hand and Naiya sat in the armchair, rocking Petey back and forth, feeding him his bottle while Pete, Joe, and Kendall battled it out on the GameCube.

Addie walked into the room and sat down next to Patrick, as Patrick ended the song and draped his arm around her shoulder.

Andy strolled in cautiously, and sat down on the couch, staring down at his hands, avoiding eye contact with Patrick.

Joe jumped up,"Oh I owned you! I owned you like a noob!" he cried as Pete leaned back and Kendall dropped the controller, rolling her eyes.

Patrick set his guitar down and looked at Addie as Kendall felt herself become increasingly sick.

She knew this wasn't supposed to happen.

She watched nervously as her father slowly shifted to one knee and pulled out the little black box.

He took Addie's hand and looked her in the eye, taking a deep breath as Kendall stood up.

"Dad, stop," she said to her shoes, just barely above a whisper.

He turned around to look at her,"What's wrong?"

"It's Addie," she looked up,"There's something you should know."

Andy looked up and gasped and Addie's jaw dropped, as they both stared at Kendall anxiously.

Patrick glanced from Addie back to Kendall,"Well what is it, baby?"

"Addie's been sleeping with Andy," she said solemnly.

"Come again?"

"Addie and Andy have been sleeping together nearly every day," Kendall repeated.

"You promised you wouldn't tell!" Addie blurted out.

"I did not!" Kendall cried, "You wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise!"

The room fell into a stunned silence.

"Is this true?" Patrick asked uneasily.

Addie nodded her head gravely, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Adeline, just... Just go away. I'll talk to you later," he said, trying to keep his cool.

Andy and Addie were the first to leave, Pete and Joe following close behind.

"Are you OK?" Kendall asked, walking over to where her father sat on the couch, sitting down next to him.

"I feel stupid," he shrugged,"I thought she was different. I guess not."

Kendall wasn't sure of what to say, she just wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him, running her small hand through the hair on his (for once) hatless head.

"How long have you known?" he asked.

"I walked in on them almost three weeks ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Addie said that she knew what happened last time and that if I told you then that would happen again. She said if I loved you I wouldn't tell," Patrick looked taken back.

"Kendall you can tell me anything," he told her, his voice beginning to quiver, "Especially something like that."

She nodded.

"What are you gonna do now?" she asked him.

He shook his head, "I don't know. I just can't believe I didn't see it. I just feel like such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, she is, she's missing out on a great guy. I'm sorry, Daddy."

"Thank you," he hugged her, finally letting the tears come.
Sign up to rate and review this story