Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wipe That Smile Off You're Face

Let the Flames Begin

by fob4ever 3 reviews

stupid pooparazzi

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 2177 words

0Unrated
For this next chapter, I'm not going to update till I get at least 3 reviews. I don't think 3 is too many. C:


Jazie sat on the couch with a bowl of cocoa puffs in her lap while Sarah was making herself some eggs in the kitchen. Jazie was deep into a new episode of Charm School when she heard a knock on the door. She sat her bowl of cereal down on the coffee table in front of her and made her way over to the entrance. She looked through the peek hole and broke into a smile when she saw who was on the other side.

She quickly un-lock the door and swung it open.

"Why, hello Mr. Stump." She smiled as he engulfed her in a big hug. It wasn't a friendly hug or the kind of hug your grandma gives you. It was the type of hug you gave someone you loved. It was warm and inviting. She didn't want to let go. She breathed in deeply the smell of his cologne.

"Hello to you to." He smiles into her shoulder.

"So, what are you doin today?" She asked as she released him from the hug and started playing with his shirt.

He shrugged. "I don't really know yet. That's what I came over to ask you." He smirked.

"Well, I think we should do something together, alone." She says with seductive eyes.

He smiled. "Really, Just the two of us?" He asked innocently as he traced her jaw line with his fingertip. She dragged him farther into the room by his collar.

"Yes, just the two of us. You know quality time and all that. Or, we can wait around for Andy and Pete to get done with their interview stuff and go out as a group or something...But I'd rather just be with you right now, if that's alright. I want to be selfish for a little bit. I want you all to myself." She smiled sweetly as she pulled at the bottom of his t-shirt.

"Please don't make me gag all over my breakfast. I'd like to eat it first." Sarah's voice echoed through the apartment.

Patrick chuckled and Jazie just rolled her eyes. "Jealous much?" Jazie yelled back to her.

They could hear Sarah laughing from the kitchen at a very loud volume. After about 10 minutes of non-stop laughing, Jazie got the hint.

"Ok, I think we better go. PDA makes her queasy." Jazie pointed toward the kitchen. Patrick laughed. "So where are we going?" He asked as Jazie grabbed her purse and started heading out the door.

"I don't know. Maybe somewhere quiet. You hungry? It's almost noon." She confirms after looking down at her wrist watch.

Patrick nods. "Yah. I am actually. Where were you thinking?"

"I don't know. Maybe some were in town. You know anywhere good?"

"Well, actually Dirty, of all people, recommended a place. He took us there for dinner once. It's really nice." Patrick replied with a secretive little smirk.

"Alright...." Jazie smiled curiously. "Let's just head than. Lead the way sir." She waved her hand toward the hallway in front of them. Patrick took this as a good opportunity and grabbed her hand. She smiled as their fingers entwined together. He caressed the palm of her hand with his thumb. It felt just like old times.

In the 5 minutes Patrick was there, Jazie already felt like their relationship was growing. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew they were getting better. Her mind wasn't on Pete for once. She felt comfortable just being with Patrick.

Jazie poked her head into the hotel room quickly. "Sarah, we're going to lunch. I'll have my cell on me, if you need anything."

"Sure thing babe, but I think i'll be fine. Have fun you two!" She called back. She walked closer to the entrance, but saw that Jazie was already working her way out of the room and shutting the door.

She walked back into the kitchen to eat her food. She sat down and smirked to herself.

Now if that man will just talk to her, everything will be perfect. She nods to herself in agreement....with herself.

She pulls out her cell phone from the pocket of her shorts and dials a number.

"Hey Joe." She pauses.

"Yah, you wanna come over later? I got the room all to myself." She smirks at Joes sexual response.

"Your so dirty. Yah, Jazie went out for lunch with Patrick. they'll be gone for a while."

She nods. "Ok, I'll see you later babe." She smiles and shuts her phone.

Meanwhile

Jazie and Patrick walked down the hall together, their hands connected loosely, swinging slightly as they made their way to the front of the hotel where a car was waiting. Jazie looked over at Patrick occasionally, just to see him smile. She didn't realize it, but just her standing next to him made Patrick smile.

They walked out of the hotel and dirty was standing before them, with the keys to their rental.

"Sorry man, I had to go to the store. Out of booze." He smiled, kind of embarrass.

Patrick just chuckled. "Its alright man. It wasn't an emergency or anything." He patted Dirty's shoulder and he started to walk away but turned suddenly.

"Hey Dirty, could you call up Pete and see what time they'll be back from the interview?"

"Sure thing boss." Dirty saluted.

"And could you also arrange what I was talking to you about earlier...over the phone." Dirty nodded dramatically.

"Ahhhhh. Right! Over the phone. Yes sir! I'll get right on it." Dirty looked over at Jazie and winked. Than he turned and skipped off toward the hotel. In the distance, you could see him whipping out his phone and yelling into it.

"BITCCCHHHH!! When are you done, you media whore?!"

Patrick laughed and turned toward Jazie. She just stood there confused.

"So....uh...what was that all about?" Jazie waved in the general area that Dirty walked in.
Patrick laughed. "I don't really know...He's such a little potty mouth. I hope he remembers to call Pete. I was thinking maybe we could all go to dinner tonight, as a group. You know, Andy, Joe, Me, you Sarah and Pete. You want to?"

Jazie nodded happily. "Yah that sounds really cool. But don't you have other fan stuff to do? Like meet and greets and whatnot? Spring Breaks almost over."

Patrick nodded. "Yah, tomorrow actually we got a little acoustic set to do and a meet and greet afterward. But the rest of Spring Break is actual vacation time for us. So we can spend more time just hanging out."

Jazie smiled at this thought. "Good. I think we need more Patrick Jazie time." She hugged his side playfully. He poked her side, making her giggle uncontrollably.

"No fair Patrick! You know where I'm ticklish. I got nothing on you!"

Patrick smiled triumphantly. "And I think we should keep it that way." Jazie huffed and Patrick just rolled his eyes.

They started toward the car again. Patrick walked over and opened the passenger door for Jazie. She got in and Patrick made his way around to the driver's seat. Once he was in, Jazie turned to him.

"That thing with dirty, that wasn't what I meant. The thing you guys were talking about over the phone, what was it?"

Patrick just chuckled nervously. "Uh...nothing. We were just talking business. You know, production stuff." Jazie just nodded, pretending that she accepted his answer.

I'm sure he was scheduling another little "outing" with Anna. I'm usually not the jealous type, but now I'll never know if he's with her when he isn't with me. He still hasn't even admitted to it, so I'll never know when he's stopped his relationship with her. How do I know that he even wants to be with me right now. What if he's thinking of her right now?

Jazie looked over at Patrick at this thought. Patrick turned his head and smiled, taking one of her hands in his, than turning his attention back on the road. She smiled weakly, and turned her head toward the window.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Patrick turned on the radio and started humming along to the music. Every once and a while, he'd turn his head and look at Jazie. Her eyes were fixed on the window, and the surroundings that passed them by. He just continued to rub his thumb across her palm and hum to the music.

How can one person make me so happy? She's not even saying anything. She's not even looking at me and I still have butterflies in my stomach from being in the same car as her. I really need to get past this whole Anna thing. I'm trying to stay strong. I have an amazing woman sitting right next to me, so I don't understand why I keep going back to her. I'm weak. That's why. I really need to make that call. Anna needs to know that it's over. Well, it's been "over" for a while. But I don't think she gets it. I need to be persistent.

Jazie looks over at Patrick, who's caught up in his own thoughts, and smirks at him humming absent-mindedly.

I need to talk to him about it. It's eating me alive. He looks so happy and I want to be sure that I'm the reason why.

She looks back toward the window and sighs. The sound snaps Patrick out of his thoughts and he looks over at Jazie again, still staring out the window idly.

I need to talk to her about it. It's eating me alive. I don't want her to find out before I can explain this whole mess. It would kill her. I don't want her thinking she doesn't make me happy, because she's the only thing that makes me happy. I just need to explain that to Anna.

Jazie looks over at Patrick one last time before they pull into the parking lot of a cute little restaurant next to the beach. This time, she is met with Patrick's loving eyes. Patrick smiles cheerfully. Jazie giggles automatically at seeing Patrick's cute little puppy dog eyes and sweet smile directed at her.

He has no idea how much control his smile has over me.

Patrick blushes slightly and looks back toward the parking lot and finds a place to park. He turns off the car and un-buckles his seatbelt. He gets out of the car and runs over to Jazie's door. He opens it for her and helps her out.

"What a gentleman." She smiles. Patrick blushes again, and looks down at his feet.

"Nah, I just wanted to show off my huge muscles by opening that heavy door for yah. Are you impressed yet?" Patrick asks before kissing his bicep. Jazie giggles and elbows him playfully.

"You're such a dork Patrick. But a cute dork." Jazie smiles enticingly. She reaches her hand out and cups his check. Patrick's eyes follow the movement of Jazie's hand on his face. He brings his hand up and wraps it around the back of her neck and pulls her head in closer to his.

"You look so beautiful Jazie." Patrick rubs his nose against hers playfully. Jazie giggles. "Oh please. I look like a tourist."

Patrick smiles. "It's not about that. Your beautiful everyday. I just wanted to let you know that, incase you didn't. I should tell you that everyday." Jazie blushes. Suddenly she feels his lips make contact with hers. He pulls her in closely as their kiss intensifies. His soft lips give comfort to her worried mind.

A man with that much passion can't be the type to break a heart. I can feel it. He loves me.

Suddenly, a flash can be seen out of the corner of Jazie's eyes. She pulls away from the kiss slowly. "You see that?" Jazie looks around. Patrick nods, confused. "Yah, I did. What the hell." He scratches his head and sighs. "Whatever. Let's just ignore it. Come on, I'm starving." He takes Jazie hand in his and leads her toward the entrance of the restaurant. She turns back one more time, just to try and see where it was coming from. Once again, a flash goes off from the direction of the parking lot. Jazie shakes her head and just follows Patrick into the restaurant.



Just a fillerrrrr. C: I've actually been writing this chapter on and off for like a week now. I just sat down and finished it like 3 minutes ago. So enjoy. reviewreviewreview....if your feelin crazy. I LOVE crazy people.

p.s. I didn't really edit this. I just kinda read through it. So if there are spelling errors or whatever, just ignore them :) kthanks. p.p.s if you guys havent read my other little mini-story, you should check it out. Its chalk-full of emotions and other cool stuff like that. kthanksagain.
Sign up to rate and review this story