Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Mountain

Introduction

by Sticky 3 reviews

Ryan pulled the now blood soaked scarf from his leg. He tossed it into the wind. It was then viciously hurled down the path in front of us. "What did you do that for?" I shouted over the wind. He ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 350 words

1Original









Ryan pulled the now blood soaked scarf from his leg. He tossed it into the wind. It was then viciously hurled down the path in front of us. "What did you do that for?" I shouted over the wind. He didn't answer me. He just walked off. Puzzled, I followed him close behind. Normally Ryan walked with a quick and determined pace. However, this time he did not. His fall earlier that morning left him with a severe limp. I watched him sway as he hobbled off the path and neared the edge of the cliff. Just before I had time to realize what he was about to do he lunged forward in one final leap. His crippled legs hurling his broken body into oblivion. "Stop" I shouted at the top of my tired lungs, but it was too late.
"Ah" I woke up in a cold sweat. I rubbed my swollen eyes and caught my breath. "It was only a nightmare." I soothed. Across the room I heard Jon and Spencer whisper something to one and other. Then Jon cleared his throat and asked "Brendon, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm fine." I replied. Not sure if I was lying or telling the truth.
"It will be okay, Brendon. Just relax and try to get some rest. We're here if you want to talk about...you know..." Whispered Spencer into the darkness.

I couldn't see his face and yet I knew he was crying. Ever since the accident all we ever did was sleep and cry. I could never get much sleep. Every time I shut my eyes thoughts of him invaded my mind. Apparently the thoughts and nightmares were enough to scare Jon and Spencer into hiring a shrink to help me. Ha, I'm Brendon Fucking Urie! I don't need a shrink. Or at least that's what I used to think. I had my first talk with my "consular," as he likes to call himself, yesterday morning. He said it might help me to write down the entire story of what happened that horrible day. So, here it goes.
Sign up to rate and review this story