Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Six

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

=0 o rly?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 904 words

2Hot
================================================
William's POV-

I sat at the kitchen table, just picking at my food. I was a clean/cook freak, with nothing to do, so I cooked myself this elaborate breakfast, and probably wasn't even going to eat it.

We started shooting for the new video today, at noon. I looked at the clock. 11:00.

Only an hour left to wait.

I took a bite, and got up, and went into my bedroom. I pulled a comb through my hair, and got dressed in some tight jeans, and a red shirt, with a black leather jacket.
I went into my top drawer in my dresser, and pulled out a bandana, then I bent down, and tied it around my left leg.

I looked in the full body mirror, and smiled.

I looked good today.

Hot. It was just one of those days where you wake up, and look in the mirror feeling confident. I, William Becket, am hot today.

I glanced at the clock. 11:30, I should get going. Even if the shoot is about ten minutes away, I can be early. I'm sure Pete's already there.

I got in my car, and headed out. I had a clear mind this morning, I was all good. I had talked to Ellie last night, and she always made me feel better, lately.

Soon, I pulled up to the studio, where the set was, and got out, and went in.

I stood in the hallway, kind of clueless, until I heard a voice.

"William!" he shouted. I turned around, and saw Pete running down the hallway.

"Hi there." I said, waving, and looking at his gorgeous chocolate eyes.

"Hi." he said, smiling like an idiot.

He was dressed in camo pants, boots pulled over them, a black hoodie, and a hat.

"They made the fight set first, so that's what we're shooting first. It's a big scene for you, come on, I'll show you your costume, it's so hot." he said.

I nodded.

"Hot?" I asked.

He chuckled uneasily.

"Uh, yeah..." he said, taking my hand, and leading me down the hall.

He showed me into a room, with a clothes rack and a single hanger with clothing hanging on it.

It was awesome. I walked up to it, and pulled it off. It was kind of dark green in color and really old fashioned.

"Well, get changed, then come to the makeup department, get your makeup done, and your teeth installed in, and then meet us on the set." he said, skipping off.

I nodded.

"Alright." I said, turning on one foot, to the dressing room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pete's POV-

Me, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Dirty, Mike and Spencer all stood around the set, waiting on William and Brendon to finish up.

Soon, Brendon came skipping out. He seemed just full of energy today.

I smiled at him, and he pointed at me, and gasped.

"Dude, you look hot as a vampire. Girls are going to swoon." he said.

I chuckled.

"Well look at you, lead singer of Panic! At The Disco, you." I said.

He looked down, to evaluate himself. "I am hot." he declared.

"I can't wait to see William, he's going to look SO good." Mike said, to me.

I bit my lip.

"Yeah." I said, bluntly.

It was true, I couldn't even imagine how gorgeous he was going to look.

Soon, I was eating my words, as he walked out, looking ten times more stunning then I had ever tried to imagine.

"Wow William, you look amazing." Joe said.

"Yeah, for real. You look like a dandy." Patrick said.

William just chuckled, and looked down.

"I feel like one, too." he said, smiling after.

"Wow Bill, look at you." I said, walking up to him, and then around him.

He smiled.

"I love it." I said, nodding.

We shoot a few scenes, and worked on choreography, with Brendon and the girls, and then with me and the dandies.

After a while of watching him, watching how absolutely gorgeous he was, I just couldn't hold it in, any longer. I was going to explode.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back." I said, sprinting off to the nearest bathroom.

I flew through the door, and into a stall, little Pete was now as hard as a rock, pressing painfully against my tight pants. I unbuttoned them, and gripped him, tilting my head back, and biting my lip so hard it just about bled.
I jerked and jerked until finally I released into the toilet, and flushed. I just put my back against the wall, and panted.

"Fuck!" I screamed, kicking the wall.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

"Pete?" I heard his voice call.

Oh shit! I must look like the biggest asshole, in a stall, kicking the toilet and screaming fuck?

FUCK.

How embarrassing.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, quickly zipping up my pants, and walking out.

"Well, they gave us a bathroom break, and I heard you in here, screaming. Are you-hurt?" he asked, cautiously, as I came out, dripping sweat.

I looked left, then right.

"N-N-No." I said, shaking my head back and forth.

William just starred into my gaze for a bit, then ripped himself away.

"Oh, uh, alright." he said, turning on one foot and leaving.

Once he left the bathroom, I gripped my hair, and pulled it, my back against the wall, sliding down to the fetal position.

"Fuck." I muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story