Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > No One Else Comes Close To You and Your Spanish Eyes (Patrick Stump Song-Fic)

I Wanna Be With You

by petewentzlover69 2 reviews

21 year old Britney Love Fleming is left alone on the streets in LA! Her friend left her to get coffee and never came back. When she runs into a certain lead singer of a certain band and gets led t...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 734 words

0Unrated
Hey there I'm Britney. I moved away from my home in Sacramento, California 2 days ago. I moved away because the hate and hurt my family caused in my life. So yea at age 21 I moved in with my friend Spencer Carlin in Las Angeles, California. Today is my first day in her huge house on Hollywood Ave. I don't see how she got it but apparently she makes a lot of money. I haven't known her for very long but I guess that's ok. Today she's taking me out on the town so I can see what it's like in the rich part of the city... according to her.

So here I am... 21 year-old Britney Love Fleming... walking the streets alone after Spencer just left to get coffee over an hour ago. Oh well I can find my way back... I think. I was looking around frantically when I bumped into something hard yet soft. That sent me to the ground pretty quickly and now my ass hurt.

"Ow, my ass." I managed to speak out. Whatever I ran into had fallen as well but stood up before me to help me up. "Thanks!" I said gratefully.

"Are you ok?" So it was a guy with a sweet voice. This would turn out differently than expected.

"Yea I'm fine, but I think my ass is broken." Ok so I laughed at myself after that and thankfully he did too. "I'm Britney; it's a pleasure bumping into you!" I laughed again.

"Well Britney it's a pleasure bumping into you as well. I'm Patrick. Are you looking for somewhere to go?" Ok so sweet voice and he's very sweet. Not to mention adorable. Who knew you could gain something from being lost.

"Actually I'm kinda lost. My friend went for coffee over an hour ago and left me to fend for myself here in a place where I've never been before. Mind telling me how to get to Hollywood Avenue?" I asked sort of shy.

"Instead of going back to your or your friend's house, why don't you come with me to a little club? A lot of my friends are there and you seem like you could use more friends in the area." Ok so I guess I forgot to mention it was around 11 o'clock pm! Well I didn't say no to dear ol' Patrick and I was off to some club nearby with some cute stranger. Now this day couldn't get any better. Or could it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Wanna Be With You:

I wanna be with you
It's crazy but it's true
And everything I do
I wanna be with you

I'd like to know your policy
When it comes to me
Like to know what's in your mind
It's not easy to see
I know now what I feel
And what to do
I wanna be with you
And I'll be waitin'
Until you face the truth
When the light is fadin'
You know what I wanna do

I wanna be with you
It's crazy but it's true (you know it's true)
And everything I do (is for you baby)
I wanna be with you (oh with you)

Everybody say hey
Yeah, see you once again
Yeah, everybody swing Yeah, everybody Yeah, everybody swing

Wish you'd come and set me free
So that I can see
All the things I've left behind
What's missin' in me
I'm lookin' for a sign
In the things you do
I wanna be with you
And I'll be waitin'
Until you face the truth
When the light is fadin'
You know what I wanna do

I wanna be with you
It's crazy but it's true (you know it's true)
And everything I do (is for you baby)
I wanna be with you (oh with you)

Everybody say hey
Yeah, see you once again
Yeah, everybody swing Yeah, everybody Yeah, everybody swing

I wanna be with you
It's crazy but it's true
And everything I do
I wanna be with you

I wanna be with you
It's crazy but it's true
And everything I do
I wanna be with you

I wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)
It's crazy but it's true (It's crazy but it's true)
And everything I do (And everything I do)
I wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)
Hey yeah
And everything I do
I wanna be with you
Sign up to rate and review this story