Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > No One Else Comes Close To You and Your Spanish Eyes (Patrick Stump Song-Fic)

Spanish Eyes

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Patrick's POV on the situation of that night! So see what was going through his head!! ((THIS TIME I WANT REVIEWS AND NONE CAN BE REPEATED!!!! GO GO GO AND I'LL UPDATE!!))

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 721 words

0Unrated
Ok so here I am, minding my own business, walking the streets of LA looking for some cookie place called Hot Cookie. They had another one in San Francisco but it was on Castro Street which is also known ass the Gay Street. Yes they did have one here in LA and Pete wanted a Penis Cookie from that place. I swear that man is getting gayer every day.

Well I was walking down the street looking for Hot Cookie when I accidentally bumped into someone. I was knocked down to the ground only to stand back up again and help her up. "Are you ok?" I asked. I was quite worried but used my sweetest voice possible.

"Yea I'm fine, but I think my ass is broken." She laughed it off like it was no big deal. Of course it was a big deal, I'm a little bigger than her and I knocked her over. It was a big deal to me. I pushed that aside when she spoke once more. I'm Britney; it's a pleasure bumping into you!" What did she think this was a random acquaintance that was supposed to happen?

My mind was saying 'protest Patrick, it wasn't a pleasure, you hurt her,' but my mouth did not follow its directions. "Well Britney it's a pleasure bumping into you as well. I'm Patrick. Are you looking for somewhere to go?" What the hell mouth would you just shut up for once and not be bold?

"Actually I'm kinda lost. My friend went for coffee over an hour ago and left me to fend for myself here in a place where I've never been before. Mind telling me how to get to Hollywood Avenue?" How could her so-called 'friend' leave her and not come back, especially since she's really pretty, must be a girl friend.

Once again my mind was telling me 'ok tell her the directions and let's get out of here before Pete yells at you doofus,' but my mouth just wouldn't listen. I looked into her eyes, her beautiful, Spanish eyes, and did the unthinkable. "Instead of going back to your or your friend's house, why don't you come with me to a little club? A lot of my friends are there and you seem like you could use more friends in the area." Yes, I, Patrick Stump, the shy guy, asked a girl to join in on my evening festivities. Since when am I so bold? She gladly accepted and we were on our way back to the club. If Pete wants his damn Penis Cookie he'll have to get it his own damn self.
Spanish Eyes:

Here we are
In the arms of one another
And we still go on searching for each other
Knowing that hate is wrong
And love is right
For us tonight
When I look into your Spanish eyes
I know the reason why I am alive
And the world is so beautiful tonight

It's a place I've never been
And it comes from deep within
And it's telling me
That I'm about to win first prize
Knowing all I have to do
Is reach out my hand to you
Anytime I want to look into your Spanish eyes

Let it be if we're nothing more than dreamers
Who believe that we see no one between us
How can they be in my heart
And in my mind
When all I can find
When I look into your Spanish eyes
I know the reason why I am alive
And the world is so beautiful tonight

It's a place I've never been
And it comes from deep within
And it's telling me
That I'm about to win first prize
Knowing all I have to do
Is reach out my hand to you
Anytime I want to look into your Spanish eyes

I loved you from a distance
Thought I couldn't reach that far
I can't believe how close that we are
When I look into your Spanish eyes
And the world is so beautiful tonight

It's a place I've never been
And it comes from deep within
And it's telling me
That I'm about to win first prize
Knowing all I have to do
Is reach out my hand to you
Anytime I want to look into your Spanish eyes
Sign up to rate and review this story