Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Apple And The Tree

Not Just Rumours

by gerardsxoxangel 0 reviews

Gerard discovers something very upsetting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 437 words

0Unrated
Hours dragged on. Hannah lost Maeve, Lana and Fiona long ago. She was experiencing a strange buzzing sensation that she couldn't explain. All her senses seemed dulled. Jason wasn't letting go of her.
"This party is lame, how about we go back to mine?" he said.
She nodded. She couldn't have said no anyway. She didn't trust herself right now. She wasn't in control of her actions. She needed someone.

Frank, Bob and Mikey had all found their younger women. I guess that kind of thing is a lot easier before you hit the big three-oh. Gerard was trying to stay hidden. He couldn't remember a time when he would have enjoyed this. The band sucked and the place stank. He resorted to sitting at the bar and listening to passing conversations. Most were insanely boring and shallow, but one caught his attention.
"Can you believe him??" one overly dramatic teenage girl said to another.
"I know, what a jerk! I mean, I don't particularly like Hannah Durand but no one should be cheated on like that," the second one replied.
"And so often! I'd say he's got a slut on standby for every night of the week. Jason Way has some nerve," the first said.
"Well I suppose a guy like that can't be expected to wait forever," the second replied.
"You mean she hasn't put out?" the first asked, shocked.
"She might tonight. She was drunk enough," the second said.
"She drinks? I thought she was straight edge," the first said.
"She was until he started slipping vodka into her drink," the second replied.
Gerard didn't need to hear any more. He got up and looked around for Jason and Hannah. He didn't care about being seen anymore. He couldn't find them anywhere so he decided to head back home, hoping he wasn't too late.

Frank and Lana, Fiona and Bob, Mikey and Maeve, all coupled off, met up at the bar.
"Where are Hannah and Jason?" Lana asked.
"I think I saw them leave a while ago," Frank said.
"Oh no," Fiona said.
"What?" Bob asked.
"Lana, you don't think they'll-" Fiona said.
"Oh god," Lana said.
"What?" Mikey asked.
"Oh my god, we're probably too late by now!" Lana said.
"Well what could we have done? She wouldn't have believed us," Fiona said.
"Will someone please tell me what's going on??" Maeve asked.
"Jason is a jerk. He's been sleeping with other girls and the second Hannah puts out, he'll finish with her. We thought she wouldn't yet so we were waiting for the right time to tell her, but we're too late."
Sign up to rate and review this story