Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Apple And The Tree

Of Sound Mind And Body

by gerardsxoxangel 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 730 words

0Unrated
Gerard sat down on the bed next to her and put his arm around her. He kissed her temple and rubbed her arm.
"At least now you know what kind of guy he is," he said.
"You're being very good to me considering he's your son," she said.
"You'd be surprised by where my loyalties lie," he said.
"So you'd pick me over him?" she asked sceptically.
"You don't believe that I care about you at all, do you?" he asked.
"Well why should you?" she asked.
"Baby, please, I'm not a stupid man. Do you really think I would risk this comfortable little life I've got going for anything less than everything I've ever wanted?" he asked.
"You're a shrink; you know exactly what to say to people. I'd be stupid to believe it," she said.
He kissed her temple again. "You're too suspicious for your own good," he said.
They sat there in silence for a while. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"Gerard?" she said.
"Mhmmm?" he said.
"Did we have sex last night?" she asked.
"Why would you think that?" he asked.
"Well obviously I was too drunk to remember anything today, and I wake up here..." she said.
"Do you really think I would do that to you? I would never take advantage of you like that," he said.
"You mean that?" she asked.
"Of course! I could never do that to anyone, let alone you. I could never hurt you that way. I would never ever do something like that without your consent, with you being of sound mind and body of course," he said.
It was then that she couldn't contain it anymore. "I love you," she said, covering her mouth with her hand as soon as the words had left her mouth as if that would shove them back in. He stared at her for a moment, then took his arm from around her. He stood up with his back to her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," she said. He turned around and looked her straight in the eye, then pounced. He pinned her shoulders back against the bed and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. He collapsed down onto the bed beside her and she put her hands on his lapel.
"Are you, Hannah Durand, of sound mind and body?" he asked.
She nodded.
"Do you give your consent to what I am about to do?" he asked.
She nodded vigorously. He smiled and kissed her again.
So this is what right feels like.
*
Maeve, Lana and Fiona were walking around the neighbourhood, looking for Hannah. She wasn't at her house and there was no answer at Jason's.
"I can't believe you knew and you didn't say anything!! You didn't even tell me!!" Maeve ranted.
"We wanted to, Maeve, we just didn't want to upset her," Lana said.
"Well she's gonna be upset now! I can't believe he got her! Weren't ye watching her?" Maeve asked.
"Well sorry we got distracted," Fiona said.
"She's gonna be so hurt, and of course we have to be the ones to tell her!" Maeve said.
"If we ever find her," Lana said.
"Well we've gotta keep trying. He must know where she is. I would think that he had a bit more class than to have dumped her already," Maeve said.
They went back to Jason's house. Maeve banged violently on the door, not willing to be ignored this time. Jason answered the door, looking a state.
"She's not here," he said.
"Like I believe you, liar! Move," Maeve said, pushing past him. "Hannah! I know you're here!" she shouted. There was no response. "I'll tear apart this house until I find my cousin so you might as well tell me where she is now."
"She's not here! I don't know where she is," Jason said.
Maeve stormed up the stairs, followed by Lana and Fiona. She started flinging open random doors.
"Will you stop!! You'll wake my parents!! And my sister!!" Jason said.
"Good! Maybe they'll tell me the truth," Maeve said.
"Don't go in there!! It's my parents' room!!" Jason said as Maeve put her hand on the next door. She gave him a look and pushed it open.
None of them were prepared for what they saw next.
Sign up to rate and review this story