Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > No One Else Comes Close To You and Your Spanish Eyes (Patrick Stump Song-Fic)

Last Night You Saved My Life(Brit's POV)

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

I suck at freakin summaries... just read already jeesh!!! OH... AND PETE HAS TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE 5 TIMES COMPLETELY NAKED AT 5AM IN 50 DEGREE WEATHER!!!!!!! hahahahaha READ!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 1145 words

0Unrated
After the club I invited everyone back to my place. Well it was Spencer's place, but I figured she wasn't going to be there. I wasn't worried about her, she had a boyfriend and sometimes he'll call her at a random time to come over and she'll drop what she's doing to go be with him. I didn't mind it, sometimes I wanted the alone time. Today wasn't like that, I wanted someone to spend time with and I surely found them. It wasn't a party it was just a chance to get to know them all better! I suggested the game 10 Fingers/I Never. For those 'slow' people I'll explain. So put on your helmets and take a seat on the short bus. The game is played by everyone going around in a circle saying something they've never done before in their lives. If someone has done it before they have to put up a finger. If they haven't, they don't have to put up a finger. The first person to get all 10 fingers up loses the game and has to do a dare of the winner's choice. The winner is the person with the least fingers up. Got it now? Good.

I started out with my most obvious thing. "I've never climbed a tree." Almost everybody put up a finger except Patrick and Dirty and one other person that I didn't know.

Patrick was to my right so he went next. "I've never jumped off of the stage." He directed his towards Pete and a lot of fingers went up again. Like before, my fingers stayed down.

The game continued and I had no fingers up while Pete was the first to get to 10. Everyone else had at least 1 finger up so I got to give Pete his dare. First, I contemplated that everyone there has done some pretty out there shit. I decided to do something pretty out there for Pete. "Alright Pete, I've decided to dare you at 5 o'clock in the morning where it's 50 degrees outside, to run around the entire house 5 times completely naked."

Everyone looked at me like I was out of my mind and truly I was. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm surviving on 3 hours of sleep and being up from 2 o'clock in the morning the previous day. I was in dire need of sleep at this moment and said the first thing that came to mind when I looked at him. Sure enough he smiled, stripped in front of all of us, and ran out the front door. Everyone but me rushed to the window to watch and count how many times he ran around to make sure he didn't cheat. I, on the other hand, fell back on the floor and passed out from exhaustion. This has happened before and the doctor said that if I didn't get to a bed in time my blood could clot while flowing and I could die. In the back of my mind I was hoping that someone would take me to my room and not leave me on the floor.

I didn't really know what happened next, all I know is that I was carried to my bed by someone and tucked in which I was grateful for. When I awoke in the afternoon Patrick was lying next to me in my bed and I smiled softly. No, I wasn't freaked out that someone that I had just met the previous day was lying in my bed. In fact, I was glad he stayed. I was just looking at him for what seemed like hours until he turned over and smiled at me. He looked like an angel to me. And I'm definitely sure I didn't look like one to him. My hair was most likely a mess and my makeup was probably smeared. I couldn't help but smile back at him though.

"Hey there Beautiful, sleep well?" He asked me. Wow he was really, really, really sweet and I found myself falling in love with him. I didn't want to go down the love path again because of where it led me last time I tried. At least, I didn't think I was ready yet. I slowly nodded my head and cuddled up to him. My room was freezing and I think he noticed I was cold because he held me closer to him.

Before I fell asleep again I looked at the clock that read 10:30am. I needed to sleep more because I was still very tired. I fell asleep again, this time in Patrick's arms and to him humming a song to me. I recognized the tune but I couldn't remember the name or words to the song. I just let my mind and body relax and soon fell asleep once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Night You Saved My Life:

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Its 3 am, I can't sleep
Too late to call this is not like me
But I'm still lifted from the tattoo on the small of your back
The angle of your chin when you were looking back

See, god you're beautiful and I'm still coming down
I'd like a one-night stand, that had to stick around
But I'm still floating on the perfume you left on my sheets
I haven't changed a thing since your goodbye to me

Tonight I stare out the window...
Knowing I'll never again be alone

Last night you changed my life
And I was stuck in the moment that you kissed me the first time
Last night you saved my life with your love
Saved my life
Last night you saved my life

Your fingernails running down my spine
All day I hear your voice like velvet in my mind
It's like I knew you all my life even though we just met
My children in your eyes, something you don't expect

I had to stop myself from calling all day long
I'm glad you called me first, I wanted to be strong
But you were laughing because I answered after just one ring
I tried to play it off
But you knew everything

Last night you changed my life
And I was stuck in the moment that you kissed me the first time
Last night you saved my life with your love
Saved my life (saved my life)
Last night you saved my life with your love

Last night you saved my life (saved my life)
Last night you saved my life

Ohh yeah

I stare at the sky looking for the morning sun
Can't wait to tell you you're the only one
Last night you saved my life

And I was stuck in the moment you kissed me the first time
Last night you saved my life with your love
Saved my life (saved my life)
Last night you changed my life
Sign up to rate and review this story