Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > No One Else Comes Close To You and Your Spanish Eyes (Patrick Stump Song-Fic)

Angel In My Bed(Patrick's POV)

by petewentzlover69 1 review

Patrick's POV about the last chapter... see the view from his mind!!! ((PS I'M GOING TO THE CONCERT IN CONCORD TONIGHT. ENVY ME... FUCK ME IF YOU WILL... HAHA KIDDING... BUT LOVE ME! OH AND BE J...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 858 words

0Unrated
Britney just dared Pete to go run around the house naked 5 times in 50 degree weather and he accepted the challenge. God he was stupid. I quickly rushed to the window to see if he was going to go along with it. After he got once around the house Andy nudged me and pointed to Britney who looked like she was peacefully sleeping on the floor. That or she passed out from being too exhausted. I smiled at the thought of her sleeping and walked over to her and picked her up. Carefully but surely I carried her up the stairs to what I believed to be her room and lied her down on the bed. That was soon followed by me tucking her in and softly kissing her forehead.

I walked back down to the living room where Pete was curled up by the vent where the hot air was coming out at. I laughed at the thought and walked over to William Becket. "Did he go through with it or did he stop somewhere along the middle?"

"Well he went through with it but when he got back in here to see that Britney or whatever her name is wasn't in here he got pissed and curled up there to keep warm." I laughed once again and shook my head. 'Only Pete,' I thought.

We stayed downstairs and talked a little bit more. Travis asked me if I liked Britney. Of course I didn't say no, but I didn't say yes either. I said I didn't know and I wasn't even sure why I asked her to come. So I lied to them, big whoop. They'd get over it. They lie to me a lot anyway. Everyone decided to leave at around 8 o'clock. I offered to stay behind and make sure Britney was ok and didn't go into mental shock or anything from lack of sleep.

I went up to the room I left her in and climbed in bed with her. I didn't really care if she was freaked in the morning but I needed a warm place to sleep too. I slept with my back towards her and fell asleep smiling. When I woke up at around 10:25am and turned around to face an already awake, smiling Britney. I smiled back at her and said something, once again, bold. "Hey there Beautiful, sleep well?" She smiled once again and nodded her head.

Within seconds she was cuddled up to me and I could tell she was freezing. Truth was I was pretty cold myself. I held her closer and tighter to me and she began to drift back to sleep again. Obviously she needed more sleep so I decided to hum her a little song I heard. It was how I felt at the moment. At this exact moment I felt there was an angel lying in my arms that I didn't want to let go. It was quite clear to me now that I did indeed like her. Hell, I believe I loved her at this point and was on the verge of falling in love with her. The song I was humming to her was Angel in My Bed by Nick Carter. It was a good song and explained how and what I was going through at the moment. After the song was over I too fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel in My Bed:

Still lost in the moment in time when your body felt so right and I can't breathe.
It was all complete.
Touch your hand and feel your heartbeat.
Can't believe you're here with me. Oh, oh, you make my heart weak.
Can't believe that you're here with me when you deserve the best.
I may have doubted God above, but for you it must be said.

There's an angel in my bed in my arms is where she lays.
There's an angel in my bed and I pray she will always stay.
There's an angel in my bed here to see me thru.
I never believed in miracles 'till the day that I met you.

Softly wave upon my shoulder.
Feels so warm with you much closer to me.
Am I your dream?
Your skin so soft against my body, and that's why just you and me.
Girl you are my queen.
Mood aligns us, mood assists us.
A special night for me to have the one that I've searched for right here next to me.

There's an angel in my bed in my arms is where she lays.
There's an angel in my bed and I pray she will always stay.
There's an angel in my bed here to see me thru.
I never believed in miracles 'till the day that I met you.

Cause you are my angel.
Oh, oh, won't you be mine?

There's an angel in my bed in my arms is where she lays.
There's an angel in my bed and I pray she will always stay.
There's an angel in my bed here to see me thru.
I never believed in miracles 'till the day that I met you.

There's an angel, there's an angel.
Sign up to rate and review this story