Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Eight.

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

More weird, just a little tiny filler, to kind of let you see where i'm coming from. i really hope you don't think this is REALLY weird, because i frankly love some of the amazing ideas i've gotton...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 414 words

1Exciting
William's POV-

As I slipped on my shoes for the shoot, I got butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't bear to look at Pete anymore, I was full of shame.

Why? Well, because he's so god damn hot at every shoot that I have to go straight home and fucking jerk it. It's sick.

Soon, as I walked out the door, my sidekick rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"William, hi." I smiled, it was Ellie. She and I where amazing friends.

"Hey, what brings you to call this early?" I asked.

"Well, I knew you'd be up, and I need to tell you about the crazy dream I had last night." she said, as I got in my car.

"Oh yeah? Alright, shoot." I said.

"Well, it was...Pete's dog. And...he was talking." she started.

"That's the strangest thing..." I said.

"Oh, it gets stranger. He told me to warn you. Something bad is going to happen. He said you need to expose something." she said.

"Wow, that's weird." I said.

"Yeah, kinda scary." she said.

"Whatever, 'twas only a dream." I said.

"Loser...anyway, I just have a bad feeling about it, you know? Maybe you should...watch your step." she said.

I chuckled.

"It'll be fine, love." I said.

"No, there's this gut feeling I've got, Bill. Maybe it was a-a sign...it WAS Pete's dog." she said.

"What are you saying, that I should tell Pete?" I said.

"Well...maybe?" she said.

I chuckled again.

"Yeah right, like I'd ever be caught dead doing that. I can't, Ellie, I just can't. It was just a stupid dream..." I said, getting nervous. There was no way in hell I was going to tell Pete shit.

"I dunno William, I have a bad feeling about this..." she said.

"Don't, it'll be okay. I promise, it was just a dream. Listen, I'm almost at the studio, I'll call you when I get back, alright?" I said.

She was silent, then sighed.

"Alright Bill, just be careful." she said.

"I promise I will." she said.

"And just think about telling him today." she said.

"I won't do it." I told her.

"Just think about it, Bill. You don't have to." she said.

"I think I'll choose the second one, thanks." I said.

She sighed again.

"Alright, bye." she said.

"Talk to you later." I said, hanging up.

I parked my car, and looked up at the studio, and groaned.

Just more agony, coming right up.
Sign up to rate and review this story