Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Major Mission

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

The titans have a major mission ahead of them, and Theresa goes through really tough times, but manages to get through it all with the help of her friends Jay, Atlanta, Herry, Archie, Odie and Neil...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 1786 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Major Mission

Hey my people. Sorry I deleted the King and Queen story, I just am really fixing all the punctuation errors that appeared when I put it in ficwad. Anyway, I'm working on it, but until I finish it, I wrote this. Enjoy! R&R.


"Ughh. I can't believe Hera got us up at 3:30 in the morning," Theresa groaned as Herry drove the other six heroes to school. Hera had called Jay very early, and he went to get the others, and there's a blur when he got Theresa up... (She's not a morning person).

"Yah, I know. Jay wouldn't even give me time to totally beautify myself," Neil said looking in his three panel mirror.

"Yah, like that's gonna help you, and besides it takes you three hours to 'beautify yourself'," Jay said turning around to face Neil in the truck. Theresa giggled and they engaged each other in conversation until they finally reached the school (even though it was only a five minute drive).

"Yes, Miss Hera? You wanted to see us early in the morning because-?" Archie asked as Odie collapsed on the couch.

Hera smiled. "Yes, I called you here because you will have a major mission in the next few days. Cronus has gone mad and letting loose many monsters, and creatures, and anything you could possibly imagine. You will be spending most of you Spring Break on the sea stopping Cronus. Isn't that fun?"

"Uh...yah," Neil asked.

"AT SEA!? Like on the water?!" Archie yelled.

"Yes, of course," Hera answered. Archie fell to the floor and started to bawl. Ares looked at Archie squirming on the floor and put his hand on his forehead.

"Come on Archie, get up. Use your manly skills to make it across the ocean like a hero," Ares said patting, or more like slapping, Archie on the back.

"Can we do this some way without going across the ocean?" Archie questioned hopefully.

"No," Hera answered.

"Get over it Archie, take it like a man," Atlanta said punching Archie in the shoulder.

"Anyway, back to your mission. Cronus has let loose multiple creatures like the minautor, dragons, stickdalions (spelling), Cerberus, the Kraken, etc. You may all head to the weapon room where you can see what will help you."

"Now Hera may I see Theresa?" Persephone interrupted.

"Yes," Hera said.

"Come with me Theresa I have something special to show you," Persephone ordered with a smile. Theresa gladly got up from the couch and followed Persephone to her solarium.

"Now, Theresa, today we are going to take a visit to my husband, Hades in the underworld.

"Boo-yah!" Theresa shouted with glee as she punched the air.

"Let's hurry, he will be expecting us," Persephone said as she grabbed Theresa's wrist and pulled her past the four season's entrance to the Underworld. They walked down the pathway to where trees were planted in a circle around Hades.

"Ah Persephone!" He said excitedly taking his wife into his arms and giving her a quick peck on the lips. Theresa faked throwing up behind their backs. "And this must be Theresa, your impressive student. We have met before."

"Hello Hades," Theresa greeted shaking his hand.

"Now what is it that you wanted to come here for?" Hades asked kindly.

"Well, I wanted to get Theresa out of the mortal world and perhaps visit Theseus," Persephone answered, looking at her student.

"Theseus? A-are you serious?"

"Yes, Theresa. He has asked me over and over to bring you here and I have convinced Hera to let, me to."

"Anyhow, let's go see Theseus." They had to pass the line of dead people (sounds sort of weird) and Theresa thought she had seen someone familiar...but told herself it couldn't be and merrily carried on. Persephone lead Theresa to Elysian Fields where all heroes went when they, well...passed on and they went to a small cottage looking place. It had a little ribbon of water that wrapped itself around the small cottage. A man was gardening in the garden (well duh), and looked like he was in a very pleasant mood.

"Good evening Persephone and Hades," the gardener said as he went into a low bow. "And who is this beautiful lady?"

"I'm Theresa, Persephone's student," Theresa said holding out her hand for him to shake. He gladly took her hand and shook it.

"A pleasure to meet you. I am Ben Gardener."

"Anyway, we are here for Theresa top meet Theseus. Is he home?" Persephone inquired.

"Yes he is, just knock on the door and he will come in great haste." They left to the front door and knocked on it. They heard footsteps rush to the door and it slowly opened, creaking slightly.

"Good day Persephone, Hades and Theresa," Theseus said staring at his psychic descendant.

"Hello. Uh how do you know my name?"

"Ah, I have heard very many heroic stories of you from Persephone when she comes to visit. It's all very miraculous."

"Now, I want to show you something Theresa. I think you'll find it very impressive." He grabbed Theresa' wrist and pulled her through his Greekly (that's probably not a word) decorated house. Theseus took her into his, what looked like a dining room, and she sat down on a rose coloured chair. He took out a white, antique box that had a silver lock that kept anyone from looking inside. Theseus just waved his hand over it and the lock disintegrated. He opened it up and pulled out a necklace that had many, uh, I guess 'things' on it. It had charms in the shape of minautors, a spell book, and stands in light so much more...

"This is for you," Persephone said looking at Theresa.

"Really? Why?" Theresa questioned her mentor as Theseus folded it in her hand

"Because. You'll find it helpful on your mission," Persephone answered.

"How?"

"That we cannot tell you. You'll find out soon..."




"Where's Theresa? I want to get going before Cronus decides to destroy the whole world," Jay said.

"Theresa's in the Underworld," Hera answered. Everyone looked at her strangely. "She's not dead though."

"That's okay, Theresa can take her time. We're in no rush," Archie said.

"You just don't want to go on the water," Atlanta said.

"So?"

"You have to get over it sometime."

"Okay Persephone, I'll do that," a familiar voice said from Persephone's solarium. "Yah, okay, I know. Okay. See you after the mission." Theresa came out from Persephone's solarium and the necklace hung around her neck, along with the one that her mother and father gave her before they left on their cruise a couple of days ago.

"Nice bling-bling. Where'd you get it?" Neil asked.

"Uh...Theseus."

"Say what now?" Odie asked.

"Kay, where to start...alright. So went to the underworld, met Theseus, took out this box thing, and gave this necklace to me for...some reason."

"Right, can we go now?" Herry interrupted. Archie began to fake sob again because he did NOT want to go out to sea.

"Yes. Now, you best be off." Hera answered. The seven titans muttered their good-byes as they left to go to sea.


"I am not looking forward to this," Archie said moodily with his arm firmly folded across his chest.

"You hate everything that has to do with water," Atlanta said as she helped load some of the supplies on the ship. Archie mumbled and frowned at his feet.

"Are there beds on the ship to sleep on tonight, 'cause it's like already 8:00?" Theresa asked Jay.

"Yes, we do," he answered.

"Good, because as soon as we're down loading, I'm gonna get some sleep. For some reason I'm really tired. How much stuff did we bring anyway?"

"A lot," Herry said as he lifted up a heavy box. "But thankfully, that's the last of it."

"Alright, I'm gonna hit the hay now, see you guys tomorrow," Theresa waved as she stepped down into the cramped bed compartment. It looked like an old house in London. It wasn't that tidy, the beds were practically on top of each other, and they were bunk beds. Theresa shook her head and quickly put on her PJ's that was pink and had stars all over it. She climbed one of the ladders that led to the top bunk where she crawled under the covers and drifted into a deep sleep.

'"Thhhheeeerrrrreeeessssaaa..." a voice called out from the sea. Theresa watched as the waves rippled towards her. She had only been at sea for a couple of hours, and was already beginning to feel uncomfortable. Theresa stared out to where the voice was calling her. Her friends stood with her and shot questions at Theresa, which she could not answer. Theresa looked around and saw a storm brewing, and the waves becoming more violent. Her parents face appeared in the clouds as if they were using the water spouts created by the storm to drink up the salty water in the ocean. But it then started to rain, and Theresa looked up at the sky and saw her parent's faces once more, only this time, they were crying, but Theresa could not understand why...'

"Flaré incantartum..." Theresa muttered softly to herself as her eyes quickly opened wide.

"What?" Jay asked (he came in to see how Theresa was, but she woke up) as Theresa sat up in her bed. She had to hunch over because the ceiling was so low.

"Oh, nothing. What time is it?"

"Uh, about 12:00."

"You guys haven't slept yet?"

"Nah, we're not anywhere's near tired yet." Theresa hopped out of her bunk and in front of Jay. Since it was crowded, it was sort of awkward...

"I'm gonna go see the others..." Theresa stuttered awkwardly. She walked out of the compartment.

"Hello," Atlanta said. Theresa greeted her also and sat down on the extra canoes set up on the side of the boat. "Pretty nice out here isn't it?"

"Yah, but I never thought that I'd ever hear that from you. You usually have no care for pretty things. Anyway, the stars are so pretty and- uh Jay there's a boat coming and we might crash into it." Jay rushed out from the sleeping place and took control of the wheel. There was something strange about the boat. It was very...white, and it kind of glowed.

"Wait a minute, something's not right here, that looks so familiar...What?! No, you can't be serious!" Theresa said excitedly.

"What?" Herry and Odie asked. The faces on the ship were all too familiar...


There it is, hope you liked it! R&R. Please constructive criticism, and more than just two people!
Sign up to rate and review this story