Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Story To Last The Ages

Pirates of the Carribean: A Sad Moment inTime

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

Theresa finds out who those people were in the Underworld...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 544 words

0Unrated
I did this chapter based on Pirates of the Caribbean, the sad part...when they were at see...Elizabeth saw her dad... Alright! R&R!


"Mom!? Dad!? OMG! I can't believe it! We're in England!" Theresa shouted, waving at her parents on the ship, that weren't looking at her...

"No, Theresa. You're not home," Odie said solemnly. Theresa looked at him with a confused and scared\worried look. She looked back at the ship.

"WTF!? (oopsie!) Mom! Dad! What's happening?" Theresa yelled over to the other ship from Jay's sail boat. Theresa's parents turned abruptly to Theresa.

"Theresa, oh thank God you're okay," her mother sighed in relief. Theresa moved along with the ship her parents were on.

"Of course I'm okay...wait..." Theresa said slowly, and then she thought of something... "Are you dead?" she asked worriedly. Her parents looked down.

"I'm sorry, but yes." Theresa kept shaking her head, then she quickly turned her head, tears pouring down her face.

"This is a joke, right?" Theresa asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm afraid not. I read that every year, like here, the people who wanted to cross the ocean, and well didn't make it, would reappear and keep on sailing," Odie explained. Theresa still shook her head.

"Mom! Catch this!" Theresa yelled across to the other boat. She picked up a rock in Jay's boat and through it at her mom. Her mother held out her hands to catch it. It just went right through Theresa's mother. Theresa let out a short, hoarse scream and put her hands over her mouth.

"Theresa, please don't cry. You'll be fine. I promise," her father said softly to her.

"So it was you I saw in the Underworld? You were dead by then!" Theresa cried. Theresa went close to the edge of the boat, and swung one of her legs over the edge.

"Keep her on the boat!" Herry ordered. Jay ran towards Theresa and grabbed her shoulders. Her turned her around and looked straight into her eyes. She was staring at him too. Jay could see the sadness in Theresa's eyes, tears pouring down her cheeks. He had never seen anyone in his life that looked so sad. Jay felt so bad for her that he couldn't help but cry too.

"Theresa you can't go. We need you for this. Everyone here loves and cares for you. Please," Jay said softly. Theresa still stood there, her mouth slightly open as if she had wanted to say something and tears sparkling in her eyes. Slowly, the ghost ship drifted away. Theresa turned around.

"NO! I'M AM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN!" Theresa yelled as she still got closer to the edge. Twelve hands wrestled her back as she tried to get off the boat to be with her parents. She wiggled and squirmed, trying to break free from their hold. Theresa finally gave up. "NOOOOO!" Theresa screamed and it echoed the sea. Her parents were staring with sad eyes at their daughter being emotionally tortured. Theresa fell to the ground and started to sob as her parents slowly drifted away.


:( R&R. Now if you like a part in a movie, write about it and I'll try to incorporate it into my story! Okay! See yall later!
Sign up to rate and review this story